Author Topic: Coffee can tournaments????  (Read 640 times)

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
Coffee can tournaments????
« on: Nov 10, 2014, 08:25 PM »
is anyone interested in doing a coffee can tournament like every 2 or 3 weeks on Saturdays? I'm thinking like $5-$10 buy in and we can do it by length where we have a sheet for the specie that were going for that says the weight of the length and you would have to have a pic of it and a paper that i would make up  in the pic? we could do a poll for what lake we would do and it would be from like 7am- 12pm or 1pm? fish would be released or kept for your limit bet not for the tournament.

it would sorta be like a bass tournament but we could do gills crappie rainbows cutthroats browns wiper perch walleye and even bass on like pelican lake.
i think it would be fun and would be like mini get together's. we have such a tight nit group of guys and i think it would be great for us all to get together and enjoy what we all love together more often.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Coffee can tournaments????
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2014, 09:20 PM »
This does sound pretty interesting crappielover but to be honest with you I have 2 boys in 3 different sports this winter (Basketball, Indoor Soccer & Indoor lacrosse-2 leagues) its going to be tough getting out when i can  :( 
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Nov 10, 2014, 09:32 PM »
muskyon46 i totally understand maybe we could do like a once a month thing and see if we can plan it when you can make it. i guess only time will tell if you could do it so keep me posted!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Nov 10, 2014, 09:53 PM »
For sure, i was starting to think it was going to be an easy winter (sports wise) then the boys changed from not playing Bball to wanting to. Go figure kiddos. LOL and then the lacrosse coach got some emails going about to different leagues for indoor. Crazy busy winter a coming
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline SlaptheFish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The best things in LIFE are done on ICE!!!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 12, 2014, 11:20 AM »
I hear that!  Hockey for my oldest 4 days a week, and starting to travel out of town more frequently.  I'm thinking I might find me an Ice Hole up in Salmon, ID when we go in December.  Might be able to do one or two of these "Can" tournys though.   Would be hard to plan as of right now, but I will try my best.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.