Author Topic: Sportsmans warehouse...  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
Sportsmans warehouse...
« on: Jan 30, 2013, 08:11 PM »
went to sportsmans yesterday to get some stuff for this weekend fishing trip.... when checking out the teller told me that after swiping my card it took to long and timed out so to swipe my card again.... when i got home i got an ear full from the wife for having an extra $50 charge.... looked the bank statement up and sure enough i got charged twice for the merchandise.... when i went in the store manager told me there is mothing they can do because i was only given one receipt.... even with my bank statement right there showing her...... right then and there she helped me make a very important choice...  I WILL NEVER SHOP AT SPORTSMANS AGAIN!!!! this is not the first time i had bad service from them but i did loose money because the lack of carrying by the teller.....

Anyone else ever have something like this happen?

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
Re: Sportsmans warehouse...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2013, 08:53 PM »
not good i will have to keep a look out on that to  ???

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2013, 09:10 PM »
Man that sucks, i cant believe they wouldnt help you out with you having your statement and everything. Guess we"ll just have to keep it local at anglers den then
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30, 2013, 09:29 PM »
Copy and paste this thread to a printer then take it there and hang it on their cork board. Maybe that will get there attention! :-\ :-\

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2013, 08:00 AM »
o ya it just might work thats what they get

Offline CauseyFreak

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 02, 2013, 12:10 AM »
If you haven't yet file a dispute with your financial institute it may take a week or two but you should be able to get it back.

Offline Utahman22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Feb 04, 2013, 04:12 PM »
Wow that is bad! This will make me think twice about going there again!

Offline cuazman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Feb 08, 2013, 05:41 PM »
I bet one of the two statement lines shows it as "pending".  The second charge won't get processed. Easy for me to say don't worry about it, but don't worry about it. That happens more times than you realize and the credit card places are really very good at keeping things straight. No reason not to shop at my favorite store.

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Feb 08, 2013, 08:00 PM »
I bet one of the two statement lines shows it as "pending".  The second charge won't get processed. Easy for me to say don't worry about it, but don't worry about it. That happens more times than you realize and the credit card places are really very good at keeping things straight. No reason not to shop at my favorite store.

nope it went through and corparet refunded it and gave an extra $25 as a sorry.... but thanks.....

Offline TrackerG

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Feb 08, 2013, 11:22 PM »
Im curious....so do you still hate Sportsmans Warehouse and vow to never shop there again?
Remember...just cuz you arent paranoid...doesn't mean they're not out to get ya!!

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Feb 09, 2013, 02:05 AM »
I'm curious....so do you still hate Sportsmans Warehouse and vow to never shop there again?

yes sir... at least not the ones in utah i don't take being told im lying to my face when i have proof im not..... ill get whatever i need from fish tech outfitters cabelas or scheels... im loyal until i get treated like crap.....

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Feb 09, 2013, 09:00 AM »
Jim Gunderson at fish tech is a great resource you guys have down there.

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #12 on: Feb 09, 2013, 09:22 AM »
nope it went through and corparet refunded it and gave an extra $25 as a sorry.... but thanks.....
When you received your refund did corporate say anything about getting the link to this thread emailed to them?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.