Author Topic: YOAdrien Charters News  (Read 68168 times)

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: YOAdrien Charters News
« Reply #60 on: Jan 27, 2011, 12:58 PM »

Offline Egg7

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Jan 27, 2011, 01:06 PM »
I know what you mean I see a ton of them on the bottom when I dive the body of water you were on today. Darn things should be outlawed.

There are some out there that are supposedly Bio-degradable. I never spent days staring out one to see if its true, but if it is, it would be a nice alternative. 

Katahdin '10

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #62 on: Jan 27, 2011, 03:36 PM »
YOAdrien Charters Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire Ice Fishing Guide

Hit the ice today with Al. It was nice early and warm but the wind picked and the blowing snow was crappy later. Anyway the fish didn't care and Al brought 17 Rainbows in including this beautiful 19 in female full of eggs.
All were release. Except 1 16 incher we had for lunch. Also got a bunch of yellows and 2 nice whites.

PROUD SPONSOR OF ICESHANTY.COM

Offline huntr-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #63 on: Jan 27, 2011, 05:44 PM »
Nice rainbow,I hope I didn't interupt your day too much today .
There must be a twelve step program for this

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #64 on: Jan 28, 2011, 06:21 PM »

Fished with quite a crew from R.I. today. The lakers went on a tea time bite again, always annoying when they are hitting once every 2 hours and all the flags fire at once so its hot and cold all day. Aside from that the bright sun drove the lakers deeper today into the mid to high 40's and low 50's fow. The guys landed 10 lakers up to 23 inches and 4 Smallmouth and 2 whites. We grilled the 2 whites for snacks. My man on the left was trying to lose the whiskey breath and he figured bass breath was better, hey what can i say he only has 2 hands...

Saukee is slowly getting better, where its good, its perfect and where its bad, its BAD BAD BAD if your quad goes in the slush stop and turn around youre not going through this stuff, try and go around.

Offline KeepaCatcha

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #65 on: Jan 28, 2011, 09:09 PM »
Looks like another great trip!!...you are on the fish big time!

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #66 on: Jan 29, 2011, 04:10 PM »

Had a great crew of 6 from the southland (anywhere below mass) They came up for a 2 day 3 night ice fishing getaway. We got out to our first choice and it was totally slush covered so we moved along a bit to where it was nicer conditions. Flags started to fire immediately and we were in. The guys caught lots of Lakers, prob about 18 plus 9 white perch and 1 JUMBO yellow. We grilled 5 whites on the lake and everybody got a fillet or 2, fantastic as usual. Jig bite was slow but did manage 1 laker on the jig. And there was the 19" Tagged Rainbow too.......

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #67 on: Jan 30, 2011, 03:23 PM »
Same Crew day 2, down 2 anglers due to decreased liver function i believe.

we headed out again today with the down south boys and got into the fish quickly again, the boys iced 12 lakers and a few perch, white and yellow. It was a pretty standard day on the ice with good weather and plenty of laughs.

The highlight of the day was the Grilled perch for lunch, or i mean the non grilled perch for that matter. I filleted the big 1.5 pound yellow and handed 1 of the guys the egg sack and said here, these are good. So he takes a bite and says wow these are better than the sushi restaurant. They actually passed the eggs around and ate them RAW!!! My dad used to cook them and eat them, but not raw, yuck.

We quit early today with a great weekend under our belts, i think the guys needed a little nap before dinner.

Lake is pretty hard but there are still slush pockets.

Here is a nice whitie that made the grill sizzle.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #68 on: Jan 31, 2011, 05:06 PM »

Had a 1 man bow mission today. Mark from Mass. We had 2 flags up by the time we set the 4th line and that was the beginning of another super day on the ice. Marks second fish was a super nice 19.25 inch female spurting eggs and his 10th was a 19 incher spurting eggs. In total he landed 15 bows plus a few smallies 2 whities and a yellow.

Mark Released ALL the bows today and the only kept fish were 2 whites that we grilled and ate. THANK YOU MARK!!

Offline KeepaCatcha

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #69 on: Jan 31, 2011, 08:41 PM »
absolutely awesome lookin bows!!...if u dont mind me asking...have you been gettin em on traps?   

Offline SmellsLikeFishNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #70 on: Jan 31, 2011, 09:51 PM »
His report says that he is setting traps and getting flags before he is even finished setting them all out. So I would have to say yup, he is using traps.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #71 on: Feb 01, 2011, 03:43 PM »
Took Harry and Chickie out for bows today. We really expected to hammer them and have them take the hook deep everytime because of  the front rolling in but to my surprise they were quite tentative on the bite. We did land 13 Rainbows with the biggest just over 16 inches, no monsters today but good fishing. The surprise was that we had 9 bows strip off line and drop it after 20 yards or so, that is not common we usually land around 80 percent or better. Around noon they really started taking it deep and runninng off 50-70 yards at a time. We grilled 1 and kept 2 to go. Thanks for a fun day guys it was a pleasure.

The guys with #13 about 15 inches and released.

Offline muffin man

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #72 on: Feb 03, 2011, 07:09 AM »
YOAdrien,

Did you get my PM last night?

Muffin Man.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #73 on: Feb 03, 2011, 03:57 PM »
Fished with Tom (Dispy) today, his 2 boys Zach and Josh and buddy Steve. We had a super day on the ice with 16 Lakers landed with Zach's 25 inch Bruiser taking top honors. 8 trout kept 8 trout released. Thanks for a super day on the ice guys!!!!!

Zach's 25 Incher!!!!!!

Offline KeepaCatcha

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #74 on: Feb 03, 2011, 09:45 PM »
Great pics, great day!!!!

Offline Dispy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #75 on: Feb 04, 2011, 09:14 PM »
Fished with Tom (Dispy) today, his 2 boys Zach and Josh and buddy Steve. We had a super day on the ice with 16 Lakers landed with Zach's 25 inch Bruiser taking top honors. 8 trout kept 8 trout released. Thanks for a super day on the ice guys!!!!!

(Image removed from quote.)

Zach's 25 Incher!!!!!!
(Image removed from quote.)

Adrien,

Thank you for the great memories created on this day. A fantastic day of chasing flags and catching many lake trout!!! Your attentiveness, professionalism and extensive knowledge of the "big" lake truly exemplifies your passion for the sport. Our experience definitely was a morale booster. You fostered a tremendous confidence level within all members of our party.  A-1 trip, exceeding all of our expectations!!!!! We look forward to our next trip out. Thanks again.......

The BIP Gang- Tom, Zach, Josh and Steve

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #76 on: Feb 05, 2011, 05:24 PM »
YOAdrien Charters Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire Ice Fishing Guide.

Took Eric, Dan, and Rita out for lakers today. It was -10 to start but swung up into the 20's mid day and was super nice. The crew landed 15 Lake Trout and 1 nice big Smallmouth. All tipup action no jig bites. 18-45 ft.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #77 on: Feb 05, 2011, 05:26 PM »
Hit the ice with a really screwed up(but in a good way) group of guys today. We had a super day full of steak tips, lamb, and shrimp. It was -2 to start but really warmed up good. We were interupted from our grill all to frequently by the fish who must have smelled the shrimp cooking and wanted up and out. 19 lakers came out today and 19 lakers went back in today. Thanks Mark, Myron and the gang for a fun day and a 100 percent release day.

Myron with a good lookin 22 incher.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #78 on: Feb 06, 2011, 04:10 PM »
Windy Morning but hot to start 45 degrees warmer than 2 days ago. We went out and hid on the back of an island to get out of the wind. The flags were popping as we were setting and we grillled sausages w pepperts and onions and a couple hot dogs it was just right. The fishing was pretty good, staedy pick all day with no big lulls. 15 lakers and 1 salmon came up and everyone went right back in. THANK YOU!!
Oh did I mention the nice 25 incher that jimmy caught???
Tom John Mac Scoot and Jimmy with the big boy, Released!!

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #79 on: Feb 07, 2011, 03:40 PM »
Fished rainbows with Scott and Kevin today. Fishing was good with 15 bows brought to the hole and 14 released. Had to eat 1, surf and turf rainbows and hot dogs baby. No monster bows with the biggest at 16.5 inches.

Here's the guys with a pretty bow.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #80 on: Feb 08, 2011, 05:56 PM »
Fished with some boys from mass and colorado today. 2-8-11 Morning brought a nice white perch bite, we kept 3 biggies for the grill and released the rest, also a bunch of yellows including a 1.5 pound HOG. After the perch quit we moved the flags and got 8 lakers in 40 mins, thren the wind started ripping and we quit with 8 lakers 9 whites 10 yellows a smallie and a salmon for the day. Only fish kept were 4 whites. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #81 on: Feb 09, 2011, 04:39 PM »
Ron Dave Matt Ryan, half yankees, half rebels and a whole lot of crazy, but they sure can ice the trout. Here's a limit of 8 and they released a bunch more plus grilled a white for snack. The trout are headed for the smoker, NICE!!!!

Offline newfound

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #82 on: Feb 13, 2011, 07:50 AM »
Again, Gotta say it.
You Dah Man!

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #83 on: Feb 15, 2011, 12:05 PM »
Fished with Bob Joe Joe and Neil today, it was a bit windy but still nice out. The lakers hit good until about 11 and then left. We iced 13 lakers and a few white perch. all released but a couple whites for the grill.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #84 on: Feb 15, 2011, 12:06 PM »
Fished with a crew from Pittsfield Mass today. We found some nicer sized lakers today on average with some good 22-24 inch fish.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #85 on: Feb 15, 2011, 12:06 PM »
Winni derby day 1
Dan Provencher was my guy today, his crew bailed for a wedding, come on guys, its the derby, i mean how many times do people get married these days, you will get another chance, but derby 2011, well it only happens once.

Anyway we fished rainbows and landed a number of nice fish but none that could crack 3 pounds so no board money. we had the 6th place laker at 4.64 pounds also no board money we got bumped off after the scales had closed there was a 4.67 pounder in line waiting to weigh that bumped us by 3 hundreadths of a pound, bummer. A great day of fishing anyways.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #86 on: Feb 15, 2011, 12:07 PM »
Winni Derby day 2
Same guy for another day.
we landed another number of rainbows but failed to crack 3 pounds so no board money but it was super fishing anyways.

Dan with 2 beauties 18 and 18.5 inches

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #87 on: Feb 20, 2011, 04:56 PM »
ok so the biggie on a jiggie and even bigger biggie pics have been shared.

We mixed a goup of single fisherman today and hit good old windypesaukee.
The fish bit tip-ups from 18-51 feet deep and jigs in all depths too. 13 lakers and 2 cusk were landed. Bucktail with smelt was best but naked airplane took a couple fish too.

This is Scott and Jesse with a 19,22,25in laker and 27in cusk. we actually got blown over a couple times i bet we had some gusts near 40mph maybe more it was stupid but was worth it. That cusk was empty of all his sticky icky.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #88 on: Feb 20, 2011, 04:58 PM »
Took the cooper boys out today for lakers. We landed 15 on tip-ups not much jigging in the hurricane today. If you thought yesterday was cold you should have tried today it was nasty. But we got it done. Here is bobby with a nice 23 inch laker.

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #89 on: Feb 21, 2011, 03:14 PM »
Fished with a crew from Tewksbury Ma today. It was just as windy and nasty as the last 2 days. We landed 9 lakers and a smallmouth. We quit by noon because i think my crew was fed up with the wind, i don't blame them at all, it was crappy. The next run of fish would have started at 12:45 but we didn't stick around for it. Damian has the 2 he kept in the photo.  We released all the rest today. After we finished up we grilled a lake trout. I filleted it and grilled it skin down on low completely plain. You wouldn't believe it if i told you, it was absolutely fantastic, i know, i know, but it really was i couldn't tell the diff between laker and rainbow off the grill plain. No fishy strong taste, just plain good, we ate up a whole laker in seconds. I WAS SHOCKED how good it was.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.