Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Shack Tips
Frabill Ultra lite
<< < (2/4) > >>
Bean:
I bought one of those Eskimo's off of ebay. I received it about 10 days ago. For $95 with shipping included, I think it is a deal. It's just a bare bones single shanty, but it suits me fine. The cover material is the same as all the other eskimo's. The sled is the only thing that's a little on the thin side. I put a 1/4" piece of plywood in the bottom and attached a pair of old skis so the weight will be on them instead of the sled bottom. It doesn't come with a seat, but I was thinking of attaching a stadium seat somehow. I know i'll get $95 worth of use out of it.
swede7:
I'm w/you Bean, new to this stuff, but bought the 2 man eskimo for when the wee ones come along, then saw the 1 on ebay and decided no sense dragging more weight for when it's just me... sat in one last yr and figured it'll do just fine for me alone. gotta get a director's chair for it and I'll be set.
asphalt_kid:
The new models for the 2003-2004 ice season have the added option of the MSS. This is a removable seat that has built in rod holders, drink holders, and compartment for a small jig box.
fooman:
All the Ranger models have the new seat Except the Ultra Lite. Bought 1 today. Compared to the Scout it is bigger.
asphalt_kid:

--- Quote from: fooman on Dec 05, 2003, 11:11 PM ---All the Ranger models have the new seat Except the Ultra Lite. Bought 1 today. Compared to the Scout it is bigger.

--- End quote ---
According to the Frabill webite all Ranger models made for the 2003-2004 ice season have the MSS optional seating including the lite.

http://www.frabill.com/ice_access.html

#1706 Modular Seat System for Ultra-Lite Shelters.
Allows MSS to be added to Frabill Ultra-Lite shelter. Fits Frabill Ultra-Lite models manufactured beginning in 2003. Includes seat base, swivel bucket seat, aluminum seat support, and hardware
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version