Author Topic: Sleeper on LBDN  (Read 856 times)

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
Sleeper on LBDN
« on: Sep 05, 2017, 07:12 PM »
Hi everyone! My son is bent on doing a sleeper shack for a 3 day deal. From here, SE/EC Wisconsin MN, ND, LOTW is a major hike. I've been up to LBDN off of Gladstone/Kipling a few years back for fall walleyes. Great fishing! One spring I took my Dad and his buddy over (from Three Lakes WI) and we hammered quality eating sized walleyes. The OM was impressed.

Here's the question(s):

Son found a guy that does sleepers (http://www.adventureoutmi.com/). Seems like an OK deal but hey, if you want real info ask the folks that live there. So, A.) Is this a good way to go? It can simply be Yes/No. I really don't want a bunch of negative stuff made public. A simple gladiatorial thumbs up/down will do.

B.) Any other recommendations for that sort of service up there? Hey, even if one of you guys was willing to "put us up" for a Thur nite thru Sat nite on the ice I'm all about that too. Just looking for some options?

We have all our own fishing equipment, I am prepared to haul propane, gasoline, generator, grill. Oh yeah, I know how to travel. That said it would have to be vehicle safe to drive, we do not have a 4 wheeler or sled though might be arranged.

We're thinking walleyes thru the nighttime hours with some jigging for perch/eyes and/or tippy fishing for pike during the day.

I know. I'm not trolling for anyone's secret spots. Just some advice on a good direction for a quality long weekend. Feel free to PM. Any feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks everybody!

/m
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.