Author Topic: 2017 clam drill plate adaptor  (Read 5971 times)

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
Re: 2017 clam drill plate adaptor
« Reply #30 on: Aug 14, 2017, 09:29 PM »
.  That Jiffy must be the same beast that is for sale on Craigslist:Sioux City. Right?

Yeah.

I put it up last fall and some guy was interested, but we never got together on it.

If I get what I want for it I'm selling the Jiffy Model 30, The Thunder Bay blazer, and Jiffy jet. It is kinda sad, I haven't even cut a hole with the Thunderbay blazer, or the Jiffy Jet. All of them are in good condition. I'm just going to try and raise the $360 for a nils 10in power point for in the wheel house. Figured If I sold those three I'd have the funds for the nils 10in then. If People don't want to pay my asking price. Then I'll keep them. Lol. That Jiffy does throw ice, and cuts like a raped ape.

When looking for a 10in in the wheel house I emailed k-drill they basicly said they won't make a 10in.....ever. They claimed there isn't enough demand for a 10in. I can't seem to find an old 10in mora.....so looks like the nils 10in is where I need to go......

Well that or I'm going to get an ATV dolly so I can use my ATV to pull the wheel house out on spirit.....Something driving a truck on that lake bugs me.

Offline Monticatgeek

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Aug 18, 2017, 12:58 AM »
After the start of the Minnesota state fair August 24 th their new line up should be on line.

http://www.mnstatefair.org/interactive/maps/details/?v=694.1

actually release day has changed to August 18th (today). here is a link to the new stuff for this year.

http://stores.clamoutdoors.com/new-for-2017-2018.html?_ga=2.48497318.1023122495.1503034319-1681588279.1497620033
Fishing is not a hobby it is a way of life

Offline Monticatgeek

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Aug 18, 2017, 02:23 AM »
as for the cost difference between buying the combo package and buying the stuff separately it was explained to me by the customer service department that the extra cost is because of the extra packaging in the combo package. I found it odd my self since to me there is actually more cardboard packaging when you buy the separate parts but they claim there is more in the combo package. it is what it is and yes it does save money to buy each piece separate and make you own combo. now for the original question on the plate. there will be plates at the retailers. as for the gear box it is listed in the catalog again this year but with the redesign after last years issue I don't know if it will have gone up in price do to the new metal gear box and the cut gears now or not. as for pricing I won't know how much of a increase there will be if any until I see the new pricing sheet.

Offline Monticatgeek

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Aug 18, 2017, 02:32 AM »
forgot one thing. there is two different combos when it comes to the plate.

1st is the plate & 6 inch auger combo without the gear box. this is the one for $169.99
2nd is the plate & 8inch auger & gear box. this is $249.99

both are cheaper if bought as separate items and you put the combo together yourself instead of everything being in one big box.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.