Author Topic: Bad Boy Buggy Question  (Read 628 times)

Offline trekr200

• IceShanty Rookie
Bad Boy Buggy Question
« on: Jul 19, 2017, 04:25 PM »
I'm interested in getting an ATV for ice fishing and I was wondering if anybody is using a Bad Boy Buggy for ice fishing?

Thanks,
Mike
Everybody has got to believe in something...I believe I'll go fishing.

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp207/Squareneck/IMG_20161001_233426_zpsxa0qihbb.jpg

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
Re: Bad Boy Buggy Question
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2017, 07:45 PM »
Golf carts don't work to well in the cold/snow/ice regardless of how they get dressed up.

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Bad Boy Buggy Question
« Reply #2 on: Jul 20, 2017, 07:53 AM »
They are pretty cool vehicles... not golf carts but electric side by sides. Full time 4 wheel drive with studs can handle ice, I wonder if they can be fitted with tracks, LOL! The battery charges during driving so you don't have to worry about a dead battery but I would talk to them to make sure the type of battery they use is good in sub freezing temps. It might not be. It would be good in some locations but in others even an engine driven quad wouldn't be the right choice. I guess it depends on the types of winter you experience. In some places only a snowmobile will do, in others a quad is good enough. Don't know if an electric powered quad is a good choice for winter sports. Best to send them an email and ask.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.