Author Topic: Wonderful NH get together today!!  (Read 1387 times)

Offline dickbaker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Wonderful NH get together today!!
« on: Mar 18, 2017, 03:48 PM »
 ;D :tipup: :tipup:  My first IS get together and it provided a great time with super food , good prizes and  happy people.    Meat&Metal's wife Pat even provided my with a special name tag with a happy face! 
Wonderful calm/sunny weather.   I think Keith ordered that from NOAA?
I can't believe the number of IS names that I got to connect with faces ;D   
Terrific prizes.   My only wish was for a new ice chisel which Keith swapped for my ticket #166.   My old chisel is 38 years old and pretty dull?

Thanks to Keith and his buddies for putting on such a great event.   Can't believe this is my first time ::)

Dick

Offline lunkerhunter

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Wonderful NH get together today!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2017, 05:01 PM »
My first time attending the get together. What an awesome time, Keith YOU put together a hell of  an event for everyone. A great applause to you, Im sure it took you lots of time and planning. It was great to meet folks with whom I have only chatted. So many nice people all in the same place with the same love for the outdoors,Now thats a goodtime. Just think, Next Year, will probably be better and bigger. Time to start saving for more ticket money.
Stan

Offline PoolGuy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hello my name is Bill and I'm an ice fisherman !!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2017, 05:33 PM »
dickbaker it was nice to meet you, Meat &Metals wife Pat...DConICE
Also congrats on the new chisel dickbaker .....
I also won in the raffle, one of Roccus's stripper plugs....what workmanship
Congratulations to the young lady who won the bob house

Thanks to Keith NHTF for putting this event together and Jiggin and the Circus for hosting

I just want to go ice fishing and ignore my adult problems

Offline KissMyBassNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • KissMyTroutNH ?
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2017, 10:55 PM »
Was a great time!

Catch A Buzz

Offline DConICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 19, 2017, 06:25 AM »
Great event as always.... nice that the weather cooperated too, not only making it a beautiful day but also being cold enough the days prior to make some fishable ice.

Great to catch up with people and put some new faces to names too.

PoolGuy enjoy the plug and dickbaker glad to see you won the one raffle prize you were interested in...

Thanks to all the Circus members for hosting yet again, it was nice to meet some of you while coming off the lake. That new shanty couldn't have found a better home. Good luck with your end of season wrap up.

Keith... you keep going above and beyond... thanks for all your efforts and for those of all the members that helped you out.

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 19, 2017, 07:24 AM »
hey bud. I didn't even know you were there until you won a raffle prize. I would have come over to say hi but I had to collect my fishing stuff and haul outta there for a event. I haven't been for a couple years but Keith knows how to throw an event for sure. im glad I came. no fish but I got to reunite with a bunch of friends. keep the tradition alive.

Offline dickbaker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 19, 2017, 08:20 AM »
Lavaman ;D   Saw you there but you always seemed to be in active conversation with some one else/   Been a long time since you traveled north ::)
I offered to just donate my $20 but Keith made me take tickets?   I had just told Denny and Pat that all I really wanted was a new chisel.
Denny told me that my chisel was coming up.   I didn't even check my number until Keith called again?   $40 dollars super chisel for $20 dollars worth of tickets ;D  I also made a big dent in Keith'  hot dogs, steak tips and cookies???   I'm already looking forward to next years event ::)
Thanks Keith ;D
Dick

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Mar 19, 2017, 10:23 AM »
Thanks for all you do. your a great guy. we will fish together soon. I will be making the trip north into the Littleton area at the end of April. lets get together and get some.

Offline Guinea

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Mar 19, 2017, 04:23 PM »
I was a great day, Dick! The weather was in our favor too.
Very nice to have finally met you! I'm glad you were able to make it.

I hadn't seen Lava since Alton Bay all those years ago. Good to finally see your smiling (and always tan) face in person!

I saw quite a few people I hadn't seen in a while, and I'm sure I missed a few. That was a pretty big crowd!

As for Keith, what could I possibly add that hasn't been said a million times already? Except my heartfelt thank you again this year. You put a lot into making every year successful. How's DD by the way?
Thinkin 'bout cusk on the grill......

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Mar 19, 2017, 05:30 PM »
Sounds like a good time was had by all!  ;D
Wish I could have made it.
Congrats on winning one of Roccus' plugs, PG.  :)
They are definitely something to treasure.
Hope this isn't a secret, but heard tell that CH and Jiggin "regifted" a Jaw Jacker to Meat & Metal. Truly a class act that did not surprise me.

Just want to add another kudos to Keith and the Newfound crew for hosting a great event.
Hope he and NFS were able to recoup at least most of their generous donations. 

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10 on: Mar 19, 2017, 06:49 PM »
Sounds like a good time was had by all!  ;D
Wish I could have made it.
Congrats on winning one of Roccus' plugs, PG.  :)
They are definitely something to treasure.
Hope this isn't a secret, but heard tell that CH and Jiggin "regifted" a Jaw Jacker to Meat & Metal. Truly a class act that did not surprise me.

Just want to add another kudos to Keith and the Newfound crew for hosting a great event.
Hope he and NFS were able to recoup at least most of their generous donations.

Indeed they did, I witnessed it. Was also fortunate to get another of Joes plugs! I'm up to 7 now!
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Mar 19, 2017, 07:29 PM »
Good to hear.
Congrats to you, Frank!  :)
You definitely have quite the arsenal now!
Hope you and your family are in your new home soon and you have time to "assassinate" some stripers this year.   ;D

Offline lawnguyjack

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Masshole
« Reply #12 on: Mar 19, 2017, 08:01 PM »
It was an awesome day. Thank you NHTF for getting all of the greatest icefishing folks in the North East all together at one event. The first gathering I went to was back in 2012, Sincityredneck and I we're talking about that yesterday. That party there was about 20ish people there. Yesterday there had to have been 150 +. Such a great turn out and such a great time. Again thank you Keith for all that you do.
Newfound (Circus)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.