The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Striker jacket  (Read 681 times)

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Striker jacket
« on: Mar 16, 2017, 06:07 PM »
Well finally happened,I got my Hardwater Jacket. One word describes it. Quality...... Nice  tough exterior,cushy inside lining,and pockets out the  -ss.  About the only thing I add would be lined hand pockets. With the cold weather I'll be wearing this beast on Presque isle next week perch fishing. No wind going to get through that jacket. Is it possible that it may be to warm? lol

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Striker jacket
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2017, 06:11 PM »
The side pockets aren't fleeced lined ? I have the Predator and the Climate Parkas ...both have fleece lined pockets .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2017, 07:29 PM »
Yes there lined,but not with the same cushy lining the jacket has. Still a very nice jacket.

Offline fleasimbeck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2017, 07:32 PM »
I got the same one. Love it. Wore it at the WPA hardwater  dock tournament for the first time.  The over size hood is perfect. I though the  Hand pockets were plenty warm. Just got the bibs today.  Going to were them at the kinzua spillway.  Wind, water mist, and cold. I don't see any worries.

Offline fleasimbeck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 24, 2017, 03:39 PM »
Fished spillway at kinzua this morning on power station side. Water mist like rain and wind. Not very cold. Love the the hardwater suit. Can't wait for December.

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 28, 2017, 07:37 AM »
Plan on getting the Striker Predator jacket before next season. Got the bibs for this season and LOVE them!  @)
Where's the FISH?!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.