Author Topic: Pachaug Pond  (Read 1267 times)

Offline ImmovingtoMaine,OUCH

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pachaug Pond
« on: Mar 10, 2017, 08:18 AM »
Does anyone know if it has been filled back up or if it's still drawn down? Thanks

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Pachaug Pond
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2017, 08:29 AM »
That drawn down was brutal...was a long drive down this fall to not be able to get must past the launch...

Offline ImmovingtoMaine,OUCH

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2017, 10:24 AM »
That drawn down was brutal...was a long drive down this fall to not be able to get must past the launch...

That's Why I asked, all I heard was how low it was this year...I will most likely take a drive Monday afternoon

Offline cutler331

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2017, 10:31 AM »
When I went in January it was at least 5 feet below normal. You could see beaches and rocks exposed thru the ice you wouldn't normally see. Not sure of the conditions right now. Deepest spot we fished was about 4.5 - 5 ft.

Offline Jessox80

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "The malevolent aged grin..."- Hughes
« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2017, 06:49 AM »
As of February 18 it was still crazy low. I've heard rumors that there's a problem with controlling the outgoing dam (which I'm willing to believe since I've never seen the water this low nor have I seen the water NOT going over the dam at all such as it is now). It could just be related to the work they've been doing on the Glasgo dam but either way it sort of stinks.
Pike fishing is a like a cruel mistress that is too beautiful to leave.

Offline hardfloor

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2017, 07:12 AM »
It still looked to be down 5 ft this morning, Glasgo is all filled up which is interesting. Hope it's not  a dam issue.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.