Author Topic: 2017 Team NH Get Together! Saturday, March 18, 2017 Grand Prize Bobhouse!  (Read 8451 times)

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey Guys!

Exciting News!

After coordinating with the Guys over at Northern Fabrications. This Year's Grand Prize for the Get Together will be a Brand New 6X8 Bob house!

Actual Bobhouse is the Red one in photo

The Date is set for
Saturday March 18, 2017
@ Wellington State Park on
Newfound Lake
6:30am to 2pm

Many of You have attended the Get Togethers in the past and know what a Great Time it is.
There is a ton of raffle prizes up for grabs that include AJs Gift Certificates, Jaw Jackers, Jig Rod/Reel combos, tip ups, ice chisel, jigs just to name a few

Around Noon there is a Free BBQ lunch of Steak Tips, Sausages, Chicken, Hamburgers and Hot Dogs etc.

Shortly after everyone eats we pull the raffle winners.

Everyone who attends gets a Free BBQ lunch and free raffle ticket good towards the prize raffle (does not include Bobhouse Raffle)
Additional tickets can be purchased to increase Your odds at    1 ticket for $5   3 tickets for $10 and 7 tickets for $20

So people understand how the raffles work... I personally fund the event, taking a gamble that additional raffle ticket sales will help to reimburse my expenses. I do this as an event to bring fellow fishermen/women together and provide an enjoyable event for everyone.

To Add to the Excitement! The Guys at Northern Fabrication are also Generously donating a Brand New 6x8 Bobhouse complete with benches and fishing holes already installed. Also realize these Guys are also taking a huge chance hoping raffle sales will cover expenses.

Raffle tickets for the Bobhouse will be $20 a piece and can be purchased at the Get Together or through Me here online and stubs will be mailed to You if You can not attend the Gathering.

Feel Free to post up any questions or PM Me and I will do My Best to get back to You in a timely manner.

Hope to See You all there!
Keith

Offline Capt. Black

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Deserves got nothing to do with it."
Awesome job as usual Keith. Can't wait to be there.

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Posting twice so everyone will hopefully see. Northern Fabrications and Myself have alot invested in it and hope to have another good turnout

Here's a few more pics of the Bobhouse.

Inside floor layout and benches

Pitched Roof

Another exterior photo

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I'll be there with a donation if custom striper/blue fish plugs...
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline jimmyrig

• Team IceShanty Addict
I'll be there with a donation if custom striper/blue fish plugs...

Those plugs you make are amazing! All of the handmade donations that were generously donated last year were amazing. I can't remember who made those small steel chipping chisels, but I want one!

Jason
that is thinking with your dipstick......jimmy

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Awesome Keith no conflicts with me me this year. Two years ago Bamb 308 and I brought name tags and tagged the members so everyone would know who was who you can count on her and I doing that again. Let me know if you need anything else.

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
Awesome Keith no conflicts with me me this year. Two years ago Bamb 308 and I brought name tags and tagged the members so everyone would know who was who you can count on her and I doing that again. Let me know if you need anything else.

(Image removed from quote.)

Lol!! Too Funny, Love it!

Great idea too.

Thanks M&M!

I'm definitely in on both raffles! That looks awesome Jimmyrig! Thanks so much for bringing your talents to this event. Same too to Roccus on the plugs. To me they are something you hang up and display (on your new bob house wall!!).
As always NHTF, THANK YOU for putting this together and getting the donations, food and raffle prizes all together for this great event. Something we look forward to each season. I know we will have a good Newfound Circus crowd attending.

Offline Altonbayicefishingfool

• Team IceShanty Regular
Great time last year, we'll be there again this year!

That shack is awesome!
Life is good!

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
Awesome. Can't wait!!.
Thank you to all those who donate for this event and put it all together.....Its such a great event for our sport and ice fishing community.
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline potatomansoup

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Follow the code of the Fish Nerds...
Bummed I can't make it, looks like a great time!
For free fishy fun, check out the Fish Nerds Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I just saw these on sale online and purchased 2 pairs for the Prize Raffle.

A few Guys reported they are good quality and gave good reviews.

http://fishingnew.com/product/frabill-i2-bib/

Offline Altonbayicefishingfool

• Team IceShanty Regular
I just saw these on sale online and purchased 2 pairs for the Prize Raffle.

A few Guys reported they are good quality and gave good reviews.

http://fishingnew.com/product/frabill-i2-bib/
Mine came I'm the mail last week, awesome bibs, great quality and $63 delivered to my door as opposed to the box store pro shop @ $179.00!
Life is good!

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
   Hello guys My wife & I  came to your gathering last year we had a very nice time meeting everybody & enjoyed the day ...a very nice time...we meet a lot of the newfound circus guys...Our ice where I live is about gone...maybe we make the trip again this year... stay on top guys
images.jpeg

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
   Hello guys My wife & I  came to your gathering last year we had a very nice time meeting everybody & enjoyed the day ...a very nice time...we meet a lot of the newfound circus guys...Our ice where I live is about gone...maybe we make the trip again this year... stay on top guys
Hey Dewey. It was great hanging out with you last year, and getting a little fishing in before the gathering. Come on up for the visit, maybe you can score another laker like last year.
-Jason
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey Guys.

There are several great items up for grabs in the prize raffle! Some include...

2 pairs of Frabill Bibs, AJs Gift Certificates, Bass Pro Gift Card, Jaw Jackers, Jig Rod/Reel Combos, Tip Ups,  AJs Non lead Buck Tail Jigs, Eskimo Ice Chisel, Sweat Shirts, Hats, Pack Basket, Custom Striper Plugs, plus many others...

Just Added!!!

Rick over at the Ice Hole gave Me a Great Deal on a New 8" Jiffy Gas Powered Auger! He's got some great end of the season deals coming up... Go pay him a visit @ the Ice Hole.

Gonna Be Alot of Great Prizes! Hope to See Many of You there!

If You're on Facebook? Please add Yourselves and Friends to the Event Page if You're planning to attend.  Thank You. Keith

https://www.facebook.com/events/1660076704286369/?ti=cl

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
Outstanding Keith. Thanks to you and all the sponsors!

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
 My wife & I had a great time last year with you guys... I think we may come again this year....
The best is the Bobhouse I love that thing very cool... :)
images.jpeg

Offline lawnguyjack

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Masshole
My wife & I had a great time last year with you guys... I think we may come again this year....
The best is the Bobhouse I love that thing very cool... :)
Hope you two can make it again this year! We'll be there
Newfound (Circus)

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  Hello Lawnguyjack   Nice to meet you lastyear & thanks for helping me out ...
 I made plans lastnight  at the Bridgewater Inn ...looking forward to seeing
you & your son again...& the newfound circus...My wife & I will be there.. stay on top    :) :)
images.jpeg

Offline Nosaj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Looks like we should be able to make it this year!  In the past it has been earlier and coincided with another annual gathering.

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Bump  :) Keith I sent you a PM for info on getting a raffle ticket for the bobhouse. I bought one for the Freedom fire dept and might as well try again!  :)

Offline justatrout

• Team IceShanty Addict
there are a lot of good prizes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline jimmyrig

• Team IceShanty Addict
Can't wait! I view this as the super bowl of the ice fishing season! This is the 3rd donation for us this year, the first two winners were great people and it was fun to see.

This ice house is the nicest one, we saved the best for last! We can't wait to see the lucky winner!

Good luck to all, remember... You can't win if you don't buy a ticket!

Jason, Todd, Rick

NFS
that is thinking with your dipstick......jimmy

Offline o2rmk800

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Wish I lived in NH to get into one of these events for a quality looking hut!!

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Wish I lived in NH to get into one of these events for a quality looking hut!!

We actually have a Shanty Member who made the trip from NY last year and will be attending again this Year!

Also... The Guys at Northern Fabrication build a Top Quality Bobhouse! Alot of people are mailing checks to enter the Raffle if they can't attend the event. The one being raffled off is valued at about $3600. It would be well worth the $20 for a chance at winning and worth the drive if You won and needed to come pick it up?

Offline o2rmk800

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Pm sent NH Trout Fisherman

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Keith, I sent you a check today for a raffle ticket for the bobhouse, I won't make it down as I'm sure I'll be on the ice above the notches somewhere.Thanks for all you do  on the forum and at the get together !

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
Hey Guys.

There are several great items up for grabs in the prize raffle! Some include...

2 pairs of Frabill Bibs, AJs Gift Certificates, Bass Pro Gift Card, Jaw Jackers, Jig Rod/Reel Combos, Tip Ups,  AJs Non lead Buck Tail Jigs, Eskimo Ice Chisel, Sweat Shirts, Hats, Pack Basket, Custom Striper Plugs, plus many others...

Just Added

Rick over at the Ice Hole gave Me a Great Deal on a New 8" Jiffy Gas Powered Auger! He's got some great end of the season deals coming up... Go pay him a visit @ the Ice Hole.

Gonna Be Alot of Great Prizes! Hope to See Many of You there!

If You're on Facebook? Please add Yourselves and Friends to the Event Page if You're planning to attend.  Thank You.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1660076704286369/?ti=cl

Keith,
I will take $40 worth of raffle tickets and a $20 ticket for the bobhouse. Will send you a check or give you cash at the event, whichever you prefer. I can't fish but would like to come and help one-handed with cooking or raffles, etc.

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
Keith, sent you a pm. Can't tell if it went thru for some reason

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Keith, sent you a pm. Can't tell if it went thru for some reason

Hi Joe.

I received Your PM and sent one in return. Looking forward to seeing You there. Also... If You need a hand with Your Bobhouse this weekend? You have My # or send a PM.

Thank You

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.