Author Topic: Anorakk Sikre Buoyancy Suit questions  (Read 1545 times)

Offline straightShot

• Team IceShanty Regular
Anorakk Sikre Buoyancy Suit questions
« on: Feb 17, 2017, 06:17 PM »
Has anyone tried the Anorakk Sikre Buoyancy Suit?  Have you tried it in a pool with your boots on to see how well it keeps you afloat?  Is it easy to crouch down and then get up?  I'm looking for bibs and a jacket, and the Anorakk Sikre caught my eye.   I found the suit on this website.  http://www.expeditionoutdoors.com/anorakk-multi-climate-suit/

I ordered Striker Predator bibs and a jacket as well as a Striker Climate suit for my wife from Overton's, but after a week they canceled my order with no explanation and without an email to me.  I'm looking elsewhere now.  I'd really like to find something that is made in the USA, but that might not happen.  Thanks in advance!

Offline kc_

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • formerly known as ljc2tall, aka kc on mff
Re: Anorakk Sikre Buoyancy Suit questions
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2017, 09:14 PM »
I bought the Anorakk Sikre suit last year from ebay for 185.00. It is a very well made suit. It has floatation in both the jacket and the bibs.No I have not jumped in a pool,nor do I plan on it. If you do a google search you can find a video of a guy holding a cement block and he falls backwards into a pool. He pops right up. I give it two thumbs up.

Offline midwest_rodworks

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Anorakk Sikre Buoyancy Suit questions
« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2017, 02:06 AM »
The suit works well, fell through this past January, never went any deeper than my armpits, suit drains fast.
"Balance in all things"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.