Author Topic: MOOSE almost ruined our ice fishing adventure! Mountain lake ice fishing  (Read 884 times)

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish, and than fish some more!

Despite my car getting stuck and a moose preventing us from our original destination, we ended up having a very successful time catching trout through the ice!  My wife caught her first ever fish through the ice, as did my brother in law! Ended up being a great day :)

Offline BackCountry Kyle

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • C'mon Sub-Zeros! Tēm Hîpē FySh <°]))}{
Nice video! I find trout slime goes great with Lays too. Wise move with that moose  :tipup:

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
Great video w/some decent fishing action.....Those moose can be intimidating & unpredictable for sure.....Good choice playing it safe & keeping away !!

Offline 207 in the 406

• Team IceShanty Addict
Great video, thanks!

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks everyone! Better safe to fish somewhere else than stampeded by a moose lol

Offline perch bait

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lil' Crayfish
Cool video, some nice fish, and dope beats. Kind of reminds me of a Jon B. video. Keep up the good work!
Perch bait- a small minnow that can have big results in the ice fishing game.  :icefish:
My Blog: https://jacobcrawford8.wixsite.com/pboutdooradventure

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
Enjoyed the vid, Boomer.    :thumbsup: :clap:

Don't goose the moose, ha.     :roflmao:

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
Cool video, some nice fish, and dope beats. Kind of reminds me of a Jon B. video. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! That is a huge compliment, I love his videos, although it seems like he is bummed and/or depressed about something a lot lately, but I love that style of video making! I try to keep it entertaining whether you are a passionate fisherman or a casual angler.

Offline IceDog88

• Team IceShanty Addict
The brite side, besides a couple of hiccups, you caught some nice fish and all ended well, which is the most important thing.

Offline reddog11

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Lunker Lewie is the son of Adirondack Lew.
Master Laker taker.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.