Author Topic: Great deal on iFloat  (Read 2342 times)

Offline midwest_rodworks

• Team IceShanty Regular
Great deal on iFloat
« on: Jan 25, 2017, 03:08 PM »
Check out this steal, if linking is not allowed miss please delete. With all the talk of having good safety gear this is a sound investment.

https://icefishingdeals.com/2017/01/25/frabill-i-float-complete-ice-suit-181-31/
"Balance in all things"

Offline St. Lawrence River Guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Great deal on iFloat
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2017, 11:14 AM »
Thanks I picked up a set.  Appreciate the link.

Offline SUNNFISH 0)))

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2017, 12:11 PM »
Anyone have any feedback on the i-float jacket and/or bibs? I'm considering getting both, but there's very little in the way of reviews out there.

Offline 18davinci

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2017, 10:16 PM »
I need this but would love to hear some reviews as well.

Offline Linc

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 01, 2017, 07:30 AM »
I just received the jacket yesterday. I ordered it last Thursday from fieldsupply.com. Quality seems to be good but I hope not to find out how buoyant it is until maybe warmer water temps. LOL. The only complaint I have is that it could use some breast pockets. Once I actually get to use it on the ice I will find out how warm it is. The only insulation is the floatation foam and being windproof should help some in that department. The jacket is stiff because of the floatation foam but should get better with use.  Maybe I will get the bibs next month

There is a video on Youtube where a Frabil pro-staffer jumps into the water wearing the suit. Even with jumping into the water his head never went underwater. 

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Feb 01, 2017, 07:34 AM »

IS member too
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.