Mobile Site Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel

Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | Militia | Sponsors
Iceshanty.com sponsored in part by:
FishUSA | Marcum | Fish307 | KTP | Cabelas | CJS | PolarBird | AcmeTackle
Sep 25, 2017, 09:02 PM
Click here to order with free shipping.

Team Iceshanty Patches! Most iceshanty boards are represented

Author Topic: Boot Comparison: Baffin Wolf Boots vs. Cabella's Inferno 2000 Pac Boot  (Read 954 times)

timr35

• IceShanty Rookie

The real key thing is after a day wearing the boots pull the liners out and allow them and in the inside of the boot to dry !
I wear Kamik Goliath's with one medium weight wool sock and never have cold feet, unless i for get to dry the boots from the day before !

aquarium234

• Team IceShanty Regular

why wouldn't you all just get boot dryers after spending the money on the boots, I love a nice warm boot to start out with anyway :-) plus don't have to pull/restuff liners to the boots.. :-)
Its all fun and games until someone loses a walleye.......

9huskies

• Team IceShanty Addict

Best bet is to buy 2 pairs of boots and alternate days. That gives them time to dry thoroughly before you put them back on. I find it's helpful to take the boots off the dryer at least an hour before wearing them. Putting your feet in warm boots feels good for a few minutes but your feet get hot and start sweating very quickly. Putting your feet in a cooler boot doesn't trigger the sweating and your feet stay dry longer.

Iceshanty.com sponsored in part by:
FishUSA | Marcum | Fish307 | Cabelas | CJS | PolarBird AcmeTackle
Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | GearShop | Militia | Sponsors

Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com Hunting @ www.myhuntingforum.com

Contact | Sponsor IceShanty.com | Disclaimer
©1996- IceShanty.com
All Rights Reserved