The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Headed To Whitefish Land  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
Headed To Whitefish Land
« on: Jan 18, 2017, 05:57 AM »
Friday’s looking like a good day for a ride up that way!

APJ tells he and WFL won’t be there to show me up.  :unsure: :'(

I’ll be thinking of ya!  ;D :icefish:
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline GasBlaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Welcomes green fish
Re: Headed To Whitefish Land
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2017, 06:06 AM »
I wish you luck clammy .. Those things can be quite elusive . Some on here make it look easy . I know your crying towel is worn out after the election and I'm not sure you can take another let down .  Good luck up there .

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2017, 06:44 AM »
I wish you luck clammy .. Those things can be quite elusive . Some on here make it look easy . I know your crying towel is worn out after the election and I'm not sure you can take another let down .  Good luck up there .

I think I have had some luck whittling my whitefish thumbs into fingers...a little anyway, with some able help!  :thumbsup:

The election has not even started to show it’s grinding teeth sinking in to our whole Nation. We will all need luck now.  :cookoo: :wacko:

I hope luck is not as necessary up there as it has been!  :thumbsup: :icefish:

"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline APJ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • A Jig Rod in hand is worth fish on the ice..
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2017, 10:08 AM »
Whats a whitefish? :cookoo:
[img       Former-( Air Plane Jigger)

Offline lunkahville

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2017, 11:27 AM »
I might take Friday off now.
Fishing is like playing at Carnegie Hall, when your good your good. But do you know how to get to Carnegie Hall? PRACTICE!

Offline Scalloper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Eat Scallops
« Reply #5 on: Jan 18, 2017, 12:57 PM »

😹😹😹😹😅😅😅😝😝😝😝😝
I think he is going there to celebrate 😜 Friday is the day of the great celebration  ;D
______________________ ___

Its a lazy man that cant find his wife a second job

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #6 on: Jan 18, 2017, 02:04 PM »

Just big shiners. Boney old mud hen bait.  :blink:

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2017, 02:06 PM »
😹😹😹😹😅😅😅😝😝😝😝😝
I think he is going there to celebrate 😜 Friday is the day of the great celebration  ;D

Probably won’t belong before President Pence picks a new VP.  >:D >:D >:D :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :woot: :icefish:

Offline grub662

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ya got any smelts?
« Reply #8 on: Jan 18, 2017, 02:14 PM »
Probably won’t belong before President Pence picks a new VP.  >:D >:D >:D :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :woot: :icefish:

So much for the tolerant non-violent left. Lots said in your statement.
Good luck fishing, hope you limit out.
If you fish the wrong lure long and hard enough it will eventually become the right lure!

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #9 on: Jan 18, 2017, 02:50 PM »
So much for the tolerant non-violent left. Lots said in your statement.
Good luck fishing, hope you limit out.

It has been said: “Poetry consists in the conservation of words.”

Offline nbg

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • *removed*
« Reply #10 on: Jan 18, 2017, 05:14 PM »

Basically a landlocked alewive 🙄

Offline Scalloper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Eat Scallops
« Reply #11 on: Jan 18, 2017, 05:30 PM »
Trust me, if the last one dodged a bullet this one will have no issues

Offline Scalloper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Eat Scallops
« Reply #12 on: Jan 18, 2017, 05:32 PM »
And..... I do know where this great white fish swims  :tipup: the conditions are perfect for another hard side on the "Lump"
Good luck

Offline blacktrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #13 on: Jan 18, 2017, 06:34 PM »
It's not about where they are, it's about them being Joe's nemesis.  Take some pics Clammy and don't mess with those nasty mudhens.

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #14 on: Jan 18, 2017, 09:27 PM »
It's not about where they are, it's about them being Joe's nemesis.  Take some pics Clammy and don't mess with those nasty mudhens.

Wanna put one decent mud hen in a wine sauce pickle! They are freaking good that way!!!

No longer the nemesis.  ;D  Now a fun learning pursuit! I can catch about anything else, pretty well. Just wish I was closer and OR was given little better intel, Cryptic One.  :thumbsup: :icefish:

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #15 on: Jan 18, 2017, 09:29 PM »
I am ready to try where rumors have led. I know apace you said you never fished. I think I will try there next.

Offline MG39

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
« Reply #16 on: Jan 19, 2017, 05:52 AM »
I'm in shock!  BEE informed me you was distraught over the election results. Knowing you fairly well, it's apparent that the only explanation would be a faulty mental reactor that has short circuited. ;D ;D

Try to remain calm and not think about the blessings that have been bestowed upon us. ;D

I hope you find whitey.
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have Trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today & I Will Trust Tomorrow,
Maybe......

Semper-Fi

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #17 on: Jan 19, 2017, 06:03 AM »
I'm in shock!  BEE informed me you was distraught over the election results. Knowing you fairly well, it's apparent that the only explanation would be a faulty mental reactor that has short circuited. ;D ;D

Try to remain calm and not think about the blessings that have been bestowed upon us. ;D

I hope you find whitey.

HAHAA! Yep. Bernie would have been my choice. :)

Whitey is gonna be in the White House.

Whitefish will be on the ice!  ;D :thumbsup: :icefish:

Offline grub662

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ya got any smelts?
« Reply #18 on: Jan 19, 2017, 07:45 AM »

I hope you find whitey.
:woot: :thumbsup: :roflmao: :roflmao:
If you fish the wrong lure long and hard enough it will eventually become the right lure!

Offline GasBlaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Welcomes green fish
« Reply #19 on: Jan 19, 2017, 08:58 AM »

Whitey is gonna be in the White House.

Easy with the racists comments !!  Snowflake..

Good luck tomorrow ....

Offline umoguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Jan 19, 2017, 09:23 AM »
Chasing whitefish tomorrow too  ;D

Offline whitefishlover

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #21 on: Jan 19, 2017, 03:13 PM »
"A bad day of fishin' is much  better than a good day of work" :)

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #22 on: Jan 19, 2017, 03:13 PM »
Almost had to postpone.... Went to get a couple tires changed. Some nuts wouldn’t turn, even after being torched red hot! Luckily, they weren’t all like that and the $ were manageable. A couple had to be cut off. BUT it got done!!!   YEEHAWW!

Getting the quiver sharp and ready.  Got a club or two ready for mud hen and cusk by-catch. Four other rods rigged for the the target. Wish the places for them were closer! 

Offline lunkahville

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23 on: Jan 19, 2017, 03:27 PM »
Almost had to postpone.... Went to get a couple tires changed. Some nuts wouldn’t turn, even after being torched red hot! Luckily, they weren’t all like that and the $ were manageable. A couple had to be cut off. BUT it got done!!!   YEEHAWW!

Getting the quiver sharp and ready.  Got a club or two ready for mud hen and cusk by-catch. Four other rods rigged for the the target. Wish the places for them were closer!
Good luck young fella. Sounds like it's gonna be a beautiful day. And remember no pics no fish lol
Fishing is like playing at Carnegie Hall, when your good your good. But do you know how to get to Carnegie Hall? PRACTICE!

Offline blacktrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #24 on: Jan 20, 2017, 06:02 AM »
Awful quiet in here Clammy.  What happened?  Wheel fall off on the way?  Too tired from reeling them up from the depths?  Mudhen bite you?

Offline gunn308

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #25 on: Jan 20, 2017, 12:50 PM »
He's showin his reverence for our new president by being silent.
"Oats that have already been through the horse are always cheaper than oats that haven't"

Offline grub662

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ya got any smelts?
« Reply #26 on: Jan 20, 2017, 02:06 PM »
Geesh I feel bad for the guy. Someone should do a welfare check to see if he is alright. A bunch of those types disappeared today including my sister. Maybe they found a safe space for a group hug or something I don't know but hope they are all right, good people, make America Great Again... ;D

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27 on: Jan 20, 2017, 02:18 PM »
Geesh I feel bad for the guy. Someone should do a welfare check to see if he is alright. A bunch of those types disappeared today including my sister. Maybe they found a safe space for a group hug or something I don't know but hope they are all right, good people, make America Great Again... ;D

What a marvelous speech today, I'm sure clammy had it on podcast while he was "catching" all those whitefish.  ::)  ;D

Offline grub662

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ya got any smelts?
« Reply #28 on: Jan 20, 2017, 02:30 PM »
What a marvelous speech today, I'm sure clammy had it on podcast while he was "catching" all those whitefish.  ::)  ;D

I watched President Trump's speech today and it was Yuge. Make America Great again!! Good People!!
Short and sweet right to the point. Next 100 days with the pen and phone. WOOO HOOO.

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #29 on: Jan 20, 2017, 06:38 PM »
Awful quiet in here Clammy.  What happened?  Wheel fall off on the way?  Too tired from reeling them up from the depths?  Mudhen bite you?

Intersting comment for Mister Cryptic Quiet Lurker Guy.... @) What color is you sled?

Only caught 18 today. Lost a few on the way up and missed a few bites.

I’ll put some pics up tomorrow for you guys and armchair grub  @)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.