Author Topic: recent best price on flx28  (Read 1504 times)

Offline justborn

• IceShanty Rookie
recent best price on flx28
« on: Jan 17, 2017, 09:35 AM »
I'm in the market for 5 flx28 units for friends and family, preferably on propacks.  Anyone know a good place to shop?  I kinda remember seeing a propack version go for the low 500's recently.

If you got a smoking deal this season, I'd be interested to hear about it.

thanks!   

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: recent best price on flx28
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2017, 09:43 AM »
Reeds $571...I'd call may be even more of a discount ...become a VIP member too to get discount(s)

https://www.reedssports.com/vexilar/vexilar-flx-28-propack-ii-w/-pro-view-225617

Not sure where MLPS ...but if you narrow it down could be a local retailer with a deal to offer

Even contact Vexilar ...they have great CS ..may give you something off .

https://shop.vexilar.com/en/reconditioned-products-1/reconditioned-fl28-pro-pack-wpro-view-ice-ducer-pp28pv-r
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Bartb

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2017, 06:36 AM »
Vexilar has reconditioned units for around $500
I fish a lot....I catch a little.

Offline justborn

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2017, 10:26 AM »
Thanks for the info folks.   I have a call into vexilar, waiting on prices of reconditioned for that many.  I can probably get away with 3 reconditioned units and a pair of head units.  My sister has recently gone a little ice fishing bonkers and NEEDS them, probably proof it's part of my genetic composition.   :cookoo:   

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2017, 11:29 AM »
justborn  keep us posted on your results via Vexilar.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline justborn

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 25, 2017, 01:23 PM »
No luck directly from Vexilar, the price was as listed,  $530 for a reconditioned Propack.  They didn't have any deals to offer on a 5pack.   I just ordered from Gander - $508/per using the SAVE20 code. 

I almost had her talked her into Lx5i units for pretty cheap, but she didn't really want to grasp toggling the zoom down to show bottom after it was selected.   :blink:     

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.