Author Topic: Ticked off  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Bob6504

• Team IceShanty Regular
Ticked off
« on: Jan 15, 2017, 11:20 AM »
Went out to a lake this morning and as I was walking out I'm seeing more and more cigarette butts and trash left on the ice. This is just sad. Really irritates me seeing this. Most of us do clean up after ourselves but there are some that just don't care.  Bring a small bag and please clean up after yourselves. Ok, I'm done ranting

Offline FL18

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Ticked off
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2017, 11:26 AM »
I would be to say that. The trash that don't pick up there trash on the ice are not a member of this site.  Because I see these post all the time and I have a really good feeling that these people live like this year around. Everone try to clean up after them self also if you can help out the other pigs on the ice

Offline PoleJerker

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2017, 11:30 AM »
I would be to say that. The trash that don't pick up there trash on the ice are not a member of this site.  Because I see these post all the time and I have a really good feeling that these people live like this year around. Everone try to clean up after them self also if you can help out the other pigs on the ice
X2

Offline techboy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 15, 2017, 11:54 AM »
That is the reason these places we used to part are blocked off now

Offline Bronzeback5

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2017, 11:54 AM »
Not that hard to roll the tobacco out and throw the butts in a pocket or your sled.

Offline TheIceMan5

« Reply #5 on: Jan 15, 2017, 01:00 PM »
Even being a smoker myself, I'm always cleaning up not only mine but any others I see. Trash is trash

Offline GillBilly.com

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 15, 2017, 03:09 PM »
I fished at Potato Creek this morning and was pissed off as well as some Pigs left Fireball bottle and other trash on the ice really come on ! Just no respect for anything anymore! >:(

Offline FL18

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 15, 2017, 03:13 PM »
I bet if you look at these peoples property then own/rent they never take care of it either

Offline PoleJerker

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Jan 16, 2017, 11:08 AM »

Unfortunately its everywhere.  Disgusting

Offline Dougie51869

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • A day of fishin, is better than any other day
« Reply #9 on: Jan 16, 2017, 09:50 PM »
My sled is full of my and others tradh. It sucks but sometime you just gotta duck it up and help clean up their mess. Wverytime i see trash on my lakes ill grab it.

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
« Reply #10 on: Jan 17, 2017, 06:41 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Unfortunately its everywhere.  Disgusting

as much as that guys smokes, he wont be a bother for long. lol   nothing new and no end in sight.  id watch picking up buts.  mite take something home besides fish. yuk :o  besides, buts are just cotton and paper.  at least i havent seen any piles out there yet.  that has to be the least favorite leftovers to encounter.  :sick:
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #11 on: Jan 17, 2017, 07:09 AM »
as much as that guys smokes, he wont be a bother for long. lol   nothing new and no end in sight.  id watch picking up buts.  mite take something home besides fish. yuk :o  besides, buts are just cotton and paper.  at least i havent seen any piles out there yet.  that has to be the least favorite leftovers to encounter.  :sick:
.         I used to work for a guy when I was a kid and pumped gas and he rented cottages in the lake, and every spring I would have to RAKE the beach, which was the east side of the lake and pick up all trash from winter with a scoop shovel. About half a 5 gallon of cigarette butts included every spring, they only go to where the wind blows them!!

Offline tater140

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Jan 17, 2017, 07:36 AM »
I hate to see that.  To be honest with you most of the lakes I fish have been relatively clean over the years. i haven't encountered any huge piles of trash.

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Jan 17, 2017, 04:43 PM »
What is that under the paper above the one cigarette pack? >:(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.