Author Topic: Airman1  (Read 695 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Airman1
« on: Jan 15, 2017, 09:13 AM »
Anyone have his phone number.  The Realtor Dude, with the new K-Drill that went threw the 7 inches of ice like wasn't even there.  Anyone know what make of stroller he put his gear on ? Don't think he gets on Shanty very often. :unsure:
Bud

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Airman1
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2017, 02:59 PM »
Are you lusting for his "K" drill?? :o
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2017, 04:56 AM »
Nope he was lusting for one of his own, after seeing mine do its thing/s on Chatfield last year.  So tight lip, how'd you do ?  Oh btw I was lusting on his stroller getup, and now have one of my own too  :flex: :clap: :thumbsup:
Bud

Offline Airman1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2017, 10:29 AM »
Sorry for the delayed response.  Took a newbie out fishing yesterday.  Caught a nice bunch of perch with one being a 10 inches.  Wow, I totally though I had a small trout on the line and was quite surprised to find a Pig perch.  Anyway used the heck out of my 8" K-drill and totally sold on it.  Anyone in the market for a 8" clam gas auger in "Excellent conditon".....  Yes Bud,  used my modified Jogging stroller and works very well on and off the ice.  PM me and I will help you along to make one for yourself.  The only cost is a trip or two on your boat with a little Walleye "How To" instruction....  Sound like a deal?

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 16, 2017, 01:18 PM »
Dan shoot me your contact number and come open water time it will be game on.  Heck it can can even be walleye game info on the ice too  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bud

Offline ColoradoBob

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 16, 2017, 02:06 PM »
Very curious to see that mod jogging stroller. Any chance you would post some pix Airman1?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.