Author Topic: Freedom Nh fire dept. derby/ NFS shack raffle  (Read 5949 times)

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Freedom Nh fire dept. derby/ NFS shack raffle
« Reply #30 on: Feb 22, 2017, 10:30 PM »
Bump.  ;)

Offline perch boy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Feb 23, 2017, 08:23 PM »
Still, Like the other Derbies want to know what All the prizes are going to be. Yes they pretty much are all for charity, However All of them are for sure good charities but which derby to fish most likely will determine what one to go to.

Offline Art 53

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Good things come to those who bait
« Reply #32 on: Feb 24, 2017, 05:34 PM »
Perchboy  Maybe it's just me but NFS shack raffle should say it all.  I'm in

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Feb 24, 2017, 08:11 PM »

Still, Like the other Derbies want to know what All the prizes are going to be. Yes they pretty much are all for charity, However All of them are for sure good charities but which derby to fish most likely will determine what one to go to.
If you have to ask what the prizes are for a tourney that costs $10 and kids under 16 are free, and the proceeds go to the VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT, you should probably stay home. 😡😡😡

Offline sincityrednek

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Feb 24, 2017, 08:17 PM »
If you have to ask what the prizes are for a tourney that costs $10 and kids under 16 are free, and the proceeds go to the VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT, you should probably stay home. 😡😡😡

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Offline perch boy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Feb 24, 2017, 09:23 PM »
Good Luck Art, And of course everyone who goes. I hope they have a good turnout.

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Feb 25, 2017, 07:13 AM »
Had our final meeting last night, we are ready to have some fun on Saturday. Preparations are in place for parking, and all looks good. Hope to have a good turnout, as this being our first derby, we are excited.

A lot went into this, and we appreciate all of the support on this site.

Good luck and hope to see lots out there on Saturday... I will have the big green Kawasaki mule with tracks, don't be afraid to ask for a ride to your favorite spot. If I can... I will.

Thanks,

Jason

Good luck to you Jason and all who are participating!

Offline Rando5512

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'd rather go fishin'!
« Reply #37 on: Feb 25, 2017, 04:21 PM »
Hope it was a success! Glad I could make a donation. Still hoping I won the shack!

Offline jimmyrig

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #38 on: Feb 26, 2017, 05:39 AM »

The derby went extremely well! Everyone appeared to have a lot of fun! We had a great turnout especially considering the slushy conditions.

Fishing was slow out there, but all smiles just the same.

The winner of the NFS bob house was a lucky gentleman by the name of Chris Campbell... He was present at the drawing, and it was fun to see. He traveled 160 miles to fish this derby.

Thanks to all for your generous support! The fire dept. greatly appreciates it, and we look forward to doing this again next year.

Thanks to all,

Jason
that is thinking with your dipstick......jimmy

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #39 on: Feb 26, 2017, 06:07 AM »
Jason, I'll be buying a ticket again next year! Thanks ! :)

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Feb 26, 2017, 08:22 AM »
The derby went extremely well! Everyone appeared to have a lot of fun! We had a great turnout especially considering the slushy conditions.

Fishing was slow out there, but all smiles just the same.

The winner of the NFS bob house was a lucky gentleman by the name of Chris Campbell... He was present at the drawing, and it was fun to see. He traveled 160 miles to fish this derby.

Thanks to all for your generous support! The fire dept. greatly appreciates it, and we look forward to doing this again next year.

Thanks to all,

Congrats to Chris Campbell! Was hoping for that house myself (as everyone was, I'm sure) Glad to have been a small part of yout derby!
Jason

Offline green shack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #41 on: Feb 26, 2017, 09:55 AM »
I'm glad the Derby and event went well for you guys. I hope it raised a ton of money. It is a great cause and very generous for you guys to donate and raffle off these huts for local organizations.

Offline jimmyrig

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #42 on: Feb 26, 2017, 04:58 PM »
I'm glad the Derby and event went well for you guys. I hope it raised a ton of money. It is a great cause and very generous for you guys to donate and raffle off these huts for local organizations.

Thanks Tom!

Offline jimmyrig

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #43 on: Feb 26, 2017, 05:04 PM »

On a side note... My son is pretty darn lucky, and a much better fisherman than his dad. Some of you may remember that his entrance ticket was drawn for our donation shack last year at the ice shanty get together. Of course, we drew another name and did not accept.

But at the freedom derby he busted his hump with the instruction of my buddy "muffin man". He was out marking his holes at 4:30 am with a flashlight and was all ready to go at 7:00. By 7:15 he had a nice little bow that took second place in the kids division.

Thanks for taking care of him Ralphie, and good for him putting in a long day. He deserved to place.

Jason

Offline duubs

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #44 on: Feb 27, 2017, 09:33 AM »
Was a great time even with the conditions. Brought my 4 & 5 year olds up for the weekend. JimmyRig any idea who was taking photos of the prizes/drawing? My 4 year old got the prize for youngest participant, oldest boy drew the raffle, and meathead cousin won smallest fishing and was hoping to be able to get my hands on the pictures?

Offline McGrath

• IceShanty Rookie
  • SHINERS FOR SALE
« Reply #45 on: Feb 27, 2017, 05:53 PM »
This was a great derby. My buddies and I are glad we made the 1.5 drive down. One of them got 2nd, the polaris ranger had a hard day with all the water. By the end it wouldn't stay running. We will be back next year for sure. Jimmyrig, We got to look in your ice shacks they amazing. One is on the want list for sure.

Thanks,

Chris

Offline jimmyrig

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #46 on: Feb 27, 2017, 06:18 PM »
Was a great time even with the conditions. Brought my 4 & 5 year olds up for the weekend. JimmyRig any idea who was taking photos of the prizes/drawing? My 4 year old got the prize for youngest participant, oldest boy drew the raffle, and meathead cousin won smallest fishing and was hoping to be able to get my hands on the pictures?

I will see if I can get my hands on them! He was the life of the party! It was an awesome day and everyone seemed to have a blast.

Thanks again,
Jason

Offline jimmyrig

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #47 on: Feb 27, 2017, 06:20 PM »
This was a great derby. My buddies and I are glad we made the 1.5 drive down. One of them got 2nd, the polaris ranger had a hard day with all the water. By the end it wouldn't stay running. We will be back next year for sure. Jimmyrig, We got to look in your ice shacks they amazing. One is on the want list for sure.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks Chris! Good luck with your ranger, that was a sweet looking machine! We were all commenting on how well it did in those conditions. Glad you got to see the ice houses.

Thanks again,

Jason

Offline Hardwatertrout

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #48 on: Mar 18, 2017, 08:03 PM »
Jason,
I am the very lucky winner of your ice house at Loon Lake sponsored by the Freedom Fire Dept.  Couple years ago I drove by your shop and first saw one of your ice houses out front.  Locked up the wheels and turned around to check it out.  Never thought I would be lucky enough to own one.  I want to thank you and the Freedom Fire Dept.  Looking forward to tricking out the inside.
Goes without saying the ice house and I will be out on Loon Lake next year.
Thanks again,
Chris Campbell

Offline Art 53

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Good things come to those who bait
« Reply #49 on: Mar 19, 2017, 04:43 AM »
Chris  Welcome to the Shanty you will love it. We were talking about you winning both prizes,  yesterday at the Shanty gathering.  Good luck with it see you next year

Offline jimmyrig

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #50 on: Mar 19, 2017, 04:56 AM »
Jason,
I am the very lucky winner of your ice house at Loon Lake sponsored by the Freedom Fire Dept.  Couple years ago I drove by your shop and first saw one of your ice houses out front.  Locked up the wheels and turned around to check it out.  Never thought I would be lucky enough to own one.  I want to thank you and the Freedom Fire Dept.  Looking forward to tricking out the inside.
Goes without saying the ice house and I will be out on Loon Lake next year.
Thanks again,
Chris Campbell

Welcome bud,

We are glad you like your shack! Looking forward to seeing you out there next year! It was a great day, and looking forward to doing it again.

Thank you,
Jason

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.