Author Topic: Ice jager glocup review.  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Bartb

• Team IceShanty Regular
Ice jager glocup review.
« on: Dec 21, 2016, 08:58 PM »
Got my cup installed my both my vex and my wife's....nice little piece of kit. Fits well,  makes the jigs glow bright, and is easy to use.

I highly recommend it! Great little tool for $18
I fish a lot....I catch a little.

Offline BlackDogAlpha

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Ice jager glocup review.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2016, 09:46 PM »
I just got mine also, mounted right to the empty post on the Marcum base, cable conveniently solves the loose battery cables on the Marcum wiring harness, looks good, other than its PVC white. Also came with a longer nyloc bolt assy. We will see if it enhances the fishing...
It also took a week or so longer than the FB page says to arrive, almost 2 weeks.

Offline Bartb

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2016, 09:49 PM »
I just got mine also, mounted right to the empty post on the Marcum base, cable conveniently solves the loose battery cables on the Marcum wiring harness, looks good, other than its PVC white. Also came with a longer nyloc bolt assy. We will see if it enhances the fishing...
It also took a week or so longer than the FB page says to arrive, almost 2 weeks.

Shipping was on the slow side..but it's Christmas time..and I think I am just spoiled by amazon prime.  I kinda gave him a free pass on that one. 
I fish a lot....I catch a little.

Offline Reaper_gfh

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2017, 02:32 PM »
Love it.  This is probably one of the best and cheapest add on to any fish finder.. Vexilar, Humming Bird, etc..   Especially at sun up.  Wow.  the glow was amazing. 

Offline Caseman2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2017, 09:57 PM »
I just contacted them via Facebook and will be ordering the glo cup and cable spool for my lx7.

Really awesome guy chatted with him on the messager and he answered all my questions.   I can't wait to try it out.

Offline feklar

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2017, 09:09 PM »
I have a question, don't want to hijack this...but....

does the uv light charge jigs better or do they last longer than a camera flash type?  I use the camera type.

Offline Ice Scratcher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 22, 2017, 09:58 PM »
I have a question, don't want to hijack this...but....

does the uv light charge jigs better or do they last longer than a camera flash type?  I use the camera type.

UV is way, way, way, totally way better..

<°)))>{

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #7 on: Jul 26, 2017, 12:37 AM »
happy with mine. Had the stem snap on the holder of mine, but use some 5min epoxy and got it glued back together.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.