Author Topic: Marcum Pancam led's not working  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Incognito

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice... must find Ice.
Marcum Pancam led's not working
« on: Dec 10, 2016, 02:18 PM »
In Feb 2016, I bought a PanCam specifically for a fishing tournament.  Had major problems with it turning back on after moving.  Marcum sent me a new battery for it and while replacing the battery, I discovered the the terminals were very loose on the original battery.  Crimped them down tighter and that solved almost all of my problems.

I remember that I figured out how to turn the LED's on with a trick that worked every time.  It didn't work by just hitting the LED button and then the + or dragging the slider to the right.  Now I can't remember the trick... or my led's are not working either due to the panner unit or within the camera.  The other possibility is that I am using my Iphone 6 instead of my old ipad (which is at work).

Anyone else have this issue?  Does anyone have the pin-out for the manta-ray style marcum camera?

Thanks,  Inc

Official Iron-Man / Ice Geek / Ice Shirt of the MIRC
aka - Carnage-meister

Offline Incognito

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice... must find Ice.
Re: Marcum Pancam led's not working
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2016, 09:45 PM »
After creating a ticket with Marcum, they responded in about 1 hour to send it in.  Turn around time is estimated at 4 days.  Good thing I got my stuff out early.

Inc

Official Iron-Man / Ice Geek / Ice Shirt of the MIRC
aka - Carnage-meister

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.