Author Topic: Eskimo quick fish 2 mod  (Read 1496 times)

Offline dbuchmann

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Wishin' I was fishin'!
Eskimo quick fish 2 mod
« on: Dec 10, 2016, 01:11 PM »
Decided it was time to do some mods to my flip over. It all started with wanted to put led lights on the poles. I made a deck with 1/2" plywood. With 4 storage compartments. One under each seat one between the seats where the heater will go and then one behind the seat for rods and other crap.  Got thrights wired to two separate switches then a voltmeter USB charging plug and a 12v plug to run a spot light or anything else off of. I have reflector to install still but that will be this week.

Offline dbuchmann

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Wishin' I was fishin'!
Re: Eskimo quick fish 2 mod
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2016, 01:24 PM »

Offline borg0196

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2016, 12:15 PM »
Nicely done! Looks great. Hope we can get a longer season this year!

Offline FrostBack

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Vegetarian: Cree word meaning poor hunter!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2016, 01:32 PM »
@ dbuchmann: Did you see the side shelves I made for my QuickFlip 2. they are a simple design and work very well. I also have a few other mods to the QuickFlip 2 posted in this thread.

Here is a shelf that I built to fit in my QuickFlip. I made it 7.5" wide so it will hold the sidewall out and stop it from flapping in the wind. It is very sturdy, I can put my full thermos, gloves and spare rod on it and it does not tilt at all. Works better than I expected for such a simple design.
(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

The difference between an 8" hole and a 10" hole is.....a 10" hole will usually give you your boot back!

In the food chain of life...its not good to be referred to as: "a good eating size".

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.