The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Fort Peck Bait shops  (Read 1675 times)

Offline waterfowlstocker

• IceShanty Rookie
  • not how deep you fish its how you wiggle your worm
Fort Peck Bait shops
« on: Dec 05, 2016, 07:03 PM »
Looking to ice fishing Fort Peck for the first time. Coming from the Black Hills in South Dakota and trying to get some information on the area before I head up there. Was looking to see what bait shops are around Fort Peck, and any suggestions on places to stay?

Offline ice coach

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Fort Peck Bait shops
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2016, 07:20 PM »
I would suggest hell creek marina it has live bait for sale and rooms to rent. Better call now rooms book up quick

Offline miles city fish freak

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2016, 01:22 PM »
There is also a bait shop in Jordan. (Bait boys) you can find there number at the cenex
.......Ice not just for whiskey.......

Offline jiggin365

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2016, 02:14 PM »
Lakeridge Motel is good

Offline waterfowlstocker

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2016, 11:18 PM »
Thanks, I work weekends in the winter, and have tuesday and wednesday off for my weekend. Curious if how busy the motels are during the middle of the week?? wondering if I should plan ahead or if I can wing it and get a place to stay in the middle of the week with out reservations.

Offline jiggin365

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 27, 2016, 07:26 PM »
You could probably get away with winging it but I would call them a little ahead of time. We stayed there a couple months ago and she had to leave the door open and the key on the table because we got there late in the evening.   Small, clean rooms pretty close to the reservoir.  They also have some groceries, coffee and I think minnows. Also, the Gateway bar/restaurant is right across the highway.

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #6 on: Dec 28, 2016, 10:11 AM »
Call Eddie at Lakeridge-406.526.3597  He has motel, cabins and RV spots, is right in FT Peck, has fuel, bait and tackle.  He will point you in the right direction and will even be able to guide you after the first of the year if so desired.  Good Luck!!!

Mike
www.howesfishing.com
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline waterfowlstocker

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 01, 2017, 07:50 PM »
Thanks plan on going out of hells creek after MLK weekend. Will be my first time fishing fort peck. Looking for walleyes.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.