The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: hey all  (Read 615 times)

Offline miller time72

• IceShanty Rookie
hey all
« on: Dec 01, 2016, 12:53 PM »
Hope everyone had a great summer and fall! Can't wait to be on the hard water! Looking forward to seeing a few faces I haven't seen since last winter! Stay safe and hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday over Christmas! Hope santa brings us early ice!  ;D

Offline Kingsford

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: hey all
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2016, 07:20 PM »
glad to see ya back, good luck this season

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2016, 02:26 AM »
Welcome back, have a good season, and Merry Christmas.  What part of Pa are you from?

Offline miller time72

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2016, 08:55 AM »
Hummelstown close to Hershey

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2016, 05:04 PM »
Hi Kenny .............. we'll have to get together this winter .......... And we're keeping the house, and I just got a 16' with a 40/28 on it, so now you'll have to visit in the summer.
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline fishroffdaperch

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Just doesn't get any better than this!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2016, 06:12 PM »
Hey Kenny,
              Let Gary and me know when you're heading to Walker this year.  That was a pretty good day we had last year.
                                                                              Rick
Ain't this somethin?  I told my Pap and Mam I was gonna be a Mountain Man; acted like they was gut- shot.  "Make your life go here son, heres wheres the peoples is.  Them mountains is for indians and wild men."  "Mother Gue," I says, " the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right.  Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline.

Offline flyboyroy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Dec 11, 2016, 06:56 PM »
Hey Kenny,
I was gonna give you a call.  We have the ice fishing kickoff party scheduled for Friday evening. U wanna come ?
It's gonna be up at Deer Georges place this year.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.