The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: The "honey do list" - You just can't make this up :-)  (Read 492 times)

Offline sangell

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hello MA IS friends, fellow fisherman and hunters. As we all know there are three seasons here in New England: Open Water, Hunting, and Ice Fishing. So to all my friends chasing fur and feathers for harvest I hope all is well.

Now the good news for Scott. In the annual "let's figure out how to rearrange the living room" for Xmas my bride told me the aquarium has to go. It is an eye sore......

Of course I said "yes dear" as she is an ice fishing widow, but in 2.45 hours all the remaining the live stock was donated, the aquarium completely cleaned, set up in the basement, and ummmm....... fully operational, and stocked with shiners.

Re-purposing is very important. I am a little fearful though as tomorrow she is likely to go down there and there will be hell to pay. But I am heading out for first light with my sons to chase trout and diminish the population.

Today, life worked out and tomorrow if all works out well... some rainbows on the dinner table.

Offline Jwise

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: The "honey do list" - You just can't make this up :-)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2016, 07:29 AM »
If its out of the living room and in a neutral area, you compromised for her and she SHOULD be willing to do the same to make everyone get what they want. But as you know some women have no concept of common sense :P   you can store them at my house and my wife will enjoy them  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.