Author Topic: Looking for a new smoker.  (Read 6843 times)

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Looking for a new smoker.
« Reply #30 on: Jun 14, 2017, 09:39 AM »
Sorry i have not gotten back to this. But ended up getting the Masterbuilt 40" Sportsman Elite Digital Electric Smoker G2ESU40BSW. Love it! Big enough to do plenty of slabs, Pork shoulder, Large Turkey, or Brisket. Directions were sort of lacking. I prefer writing to the pictures they included. Only took about 30 min to put together. So not bad. I am going to build a table for it to sit on while in use. It is heavy though. Have only smoked a couple of chickens so far using apple wood. Yum Yum.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Looking for a new smoker.
« Reply #31 on: Jun 14, 2017, 12:01 PM »
Sorry i have not gotten back to this. But ended up getting the Masterbuilt 40" Sportsman Elite Digital Electric Smoker G2ESU40BSW. Love it! Big enough to do plenty of slabs, Pork shoulder, Large Turkey, or Brisket. Directions were sort of lacking. I prefer writing to the pictures they included. Only took about 30 min to put together. So not bad. I am going to build a table for it to sit on while in use. It is heavy though. Have only smoked a couple of chickens so far using apple wood. Yum Yum.

Congrats!  If you haven't found it already, there is a pretty good Facebook page for Masterbuilt Electric Smokers.  They have about as good advice as this site does for ice fishing. 
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.