Author Topic: Lake Cascade Perch Assault Tournament  (Read 4381 times)

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
Lake Cascade Perch Assault Tournament
« on: Nov 11, 2016, 05:32 PM »
Yes, the rumors ARE true, (permit pending) we will be conducting a two day Perch Assault tournament on Lake Cascade February 11 and 12, 2017.

More details to follow, as we work with the Cascade Chamber of Commerce to bring "The Hottest Tournament On Ice" to Idaho!

Please visit www.perchassault.com or our FB page for more information.

Mike Howe
Tournament Director

If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline 405g

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Lake Cascade Perch Assault Tournament
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2016, 11:19 PM »
Looking forward to hearing more about it!

Offline Hardwaterassault

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2016, 09:06 PM »
Planning on being there!!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2016, 08:36 AM »
Permit in hand, woohoo!!!

For more info, please visit www.perchassault.com.  You can enter online, or print and mail, or go to Tackle Toms and enter there!

Our Perch Assault page on FB also has up to date info and announcements.  Rumors that the entries are full are INCORRECT, plenty of space left.

Join some of the best Perch Anglers in the West, and see if you have what it takes!!!

Mike
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2016, 08:30 AM »
Got my rm booked, I'm Ready.
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline Jimbo G

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 25, 2016, 05:48 PM »
Thanks for the info and Good Luck with your project. Jim

Offline Duck-Slayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 04, 2017, 04:00 PM »
Is the official entry point the city ramp? And I assume that means that is the only place contestants can enter or exit the lake?
Matt
Duck-Slayers new nickname is "DUD-switch".  Just for the record......  BITE ME

TEAM SPUDSICKLE..... 
2012 Ice Shanty winner - Perch
2012 Cascade Ice Cup Derby winner - Perch
2013 Hard Water Classic winner - Perch
2013 Ice Shanty winner - Perch
2014 Hard Water Classic 2nd - Perch

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #7 on: Jan 08, 2017, 08:25 PM »
Is the official entry point the city ramp? And I assume that means that is the only place contestants can enter or exit the lake?
Matt

That IS correct.

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #8 on: Jan 08, 2017, 08:40 PM »
There are several people looking for a partner for this event.  I told them I would put out a call for those "looking for partners".

One senior gentleman from Kalispell, who has fished EVERY Perch Assault but one, is very, very interested in teaming up with someone.  He is one tough ol' Hombre and has a knack for finding single big fish in the middle of nowhere!

Another person from Northern Idaho has also contacted me.  He doesn't have any real tournament experience, but really wants to try it.

If YOU are looking for someone, send me a PM and I will put them in touch with you.

Mike
www.perchassault.com

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #9 on: Jan 09, 2017, 12:45 PM »
Lake Cascade Perch Assault weekend schedule
(Times, locations subject to change due to weather, circumstances beyond our control)

Thursday Evening-FEB 9th 6PM-Fish fry, hosted by Kalispell Anglers-Birch Glen/Route 55 Café. 

Friday FEB 10th (Day)-Final day of pre-fishing, all contestants MUST be off the ice by 3PM

Friday FEB 10th (Evening) The Ashley Inn-Team check-in from 4PM-6PM, Flag ceremony at 6:05PM, Rules meeting begins at 6:15PM. The Ashley Inn will be offering a dinner special Friday night for $10, along with their regular menu.

Saturday FEB 11th TOURNAMENT Day 1-Van Wyck Park HQ-Team inspections begin at 6:30AM, SHOTGUN start 7:30AM.  ALL competitors must be across the finish line by 2:30PM.  Awards ceremony to immediately follow weigh in. Drink and dinner specials at Valley Club and other participating Cascade Restaurant/Bars.

Sunday FEB 12th TOURNAMENT Day 2-Van Wyck Park HQ-Team inspections begin at 6:30AM, SHOTGUN start 7:30AM.  ALL competitors must be across the finish line by 2:30PM.  Final awards ceremony immediately after weigh in at Lakefront Restaurant.  DRINK AND DINNER SPECIALS

OTHER INFORMATION

The Route 55 Café will be open and cooking at 6:00AM both Saturday and Sunday.

The Lakefront Restaurant will be offering box lunches both days for $8.  Your choice of roast beef or ham sandwich and fixin’s.  MUST pre-order no later than the evening before, pick-up at the event HQ.  Call 208-382-4653

ALL of the lodging establishments in Cascade are offering specials, make sure you mention you are there for the Perch Assault!

PRIZE LIST (As of 1/9/17) GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE-Top Team Overall will receive an Eskimo Fatfish 949i insulated ice house, and an ION 8” electric ice auger, courtesy of Eskimo/ION.

Other prizes include-Men’s and Ladies Polar Fire Ice Suits for TOP mixed couple, and a pair of Polar Fire rod cases for top Youth/Adult team.  Also door prizes including a Scout TC Ice House from Clam, Men’s Polar Fire ice fishing suit, Fish Scout Underwater Camera by Vexilar, Striker Ice rod case, rod/reel combos from Polar Fire, Clam and others.  Perch Assault ice fishing rods, jigs and lures from Petes Tackle and Kits Tackle, and much, much more!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #10 on: Sep 22, 2017, 08:25 AM »
2018 Event is scheduled for the weekend of February 10th and 11th, 2018.

Stay tuned for more info, but if you want to stay at the Birch Glen Lodge for that weekend, you better get your rooms FAST, they are close to SOLD OUT.

Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.