New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SENY 2016 Pre Ice Season Get Together (Official )  (Read 469 times)

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
SENY 2016 Pre Ice Season Get Together (Official )
« on: Oct 14, 2016, 07:38 AM »
This years SENY gathering will be held at the Gander Mtn ,100 N Galleria Dr, Middletown, NY 10941 · (845) 692-5600 .on November 19th 2016...the hours for the gathering will begin 10 am .

I am encouraging members to bring a show and tell item and/or a topic for discussion ...share your experiences ,wisdom and tried and true techniques with your fellow members .

I am also asking members if they wish to supply a snack ,refreshments, paper products etc please post to this thread so members can see what others will be bringing and to avoid duplications .

Hope you all can make it .

Ps I know the date/times may not be convenient for some members ..but I chose the times after careful considerations(the date was the only one available for the lodge not to interfere with a holiday weekend,etc)

Please Keep This Thread Positive with your postings .

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: SENY 2016 Pre Ice Season Get Together (Official )
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2016, 09:41 AM »
I will be bringing my Striker Ice Transporter rod bag and Ice Rod case/bag . Also Ifishpro set me a tip up for display .Should be a fun time as always.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2016, 02:44 PM »
bump

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Nov 07, 2016, 04:26 PM »
 Seasonal weather approaching little by little each day ...hope to see all of you there

Offline IceBalls

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I FISH BECAUSE THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO!!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 08, 2016, 11:06 PM »
GOOD GRIEF !!!  I just realized.....Nov. 19th is opening day of Deer season !!!!  Already committed to hunting on that day.  I hate missing our meeting, but can't back out of hunting.  Maybe next season.  Have a great meeting !!!

Offline BlueSail

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 15, 2016, 11:36 AM »
I'm looking forward to stopping by for a while...I will bring some donuts and a box of Joe (unless coffee is available at GM already?) and paper towels.
Also I will bring a homemade tip down, real nice quality a friend put together.

Looking forward to it, thanks diehard for your work setting this up again!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #6 on: Nov 18, 2016, 04:25 AM »
Greetings fellow SENY ice fishing enthusiasts hope to see a good number of you this Saturday. Sorry that this year's preseason gathering coincides with the opening of big game fire arms season in the southern hunting zone of NYS . No one date will work for everyone since Gander Mountain has not charged a rental fee for usage of their lodge room we can not be to insistant on any one date. Also at past gatherings members have stated they like the earlier start time for event.
  Since BlueSail is covering the coffee I will bring a 24 pack of Aqua Fina bottled water along with napkins and plates. In terms of ice fishing gear plan to bring my dated Arctic Armor suit, Frabill heavy duty rod case and various rod combos.
    I've also assembled a list of fie department contests held in Sullivan County for everyone information.

Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.