The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: BassPro Ice Gear  (Read 1001 times)

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
BassPro Ice Gear
« on: Sep 29, 2016, 06:32 PM »
I stopped by the Bass Pro in Auburn Hills today and they are already stocking the shelves with ice fishing tackle. Didn't really see anything new that caught my eye though. They did however have the new Frabill float bib and a Clam flip over with the new black canvas.

Offline DaveSS1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: BassPro Ice Gear
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2016, 07:48 AM »
Nothing yet on the West side of the state that I have seen.  Cabelas in Grandville brought out literally a dozen old lures from last year on an end cap on clearance and they have all their flashers and a few cameras out near the electronics section.

Offline RippinLips79

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2016, 10:35 PM »
I was there today and I think I'm gonna buy that Clam Voyager X Thermal Stealth. Its the black one and it's $799. Looking to get back into ice fishing. Also if you go there again soon, check out the Clam Light Stick LED lights. They are normally $44.00 and they are priced at $19.99. Its the 1.25 in bar. Its got 8 LED lights. Im not sure why they are $19.99 because I looked everywhere online and they are $44.00. I got the last one so it might be a bit before they restock. The Voyager X Thermal Stealth has a light bar already inside installed on the overhead post. Im also looking at the Aqua-Vu HD700I camera. You have to preorder it and its I think $699. One last thing, I just read that Bass Pro Shop bought out Cabelas. So that's gonna be interesting.

Offline n4cer26

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 04, 2016, 08:02 AM »
Went to Bass Pro yesterday.   They relocated the ice stuff over to the left of the fly shop this year.   It is really sparse compared to prior years as far as the shanty display goes,  only 4 or 5 displayed.  Definitely did not get me as pumped.   Picked up a few new lures.   Actually found an open water transducer for my LX-7 about $40 cheaper than anywhere online!

Offline 3300

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #4 on: Oct 05, 2016, 07:28 AM »
Went to Bass Pro yesterday.   Actually found an open water transducer for my LX-7 about $40 cheaper than anywhere online!
did they have more at that price and what was the price?

Offline OneMoreFish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 05, 2016, 05:45 PM »
I stopped by the Bass Pro in Auburn Hills today and they are already stocking the shelves with ice fishing tackle. Didn't really see anything new that caught my eye though. They did however have the new Frabill float bib and a Clam flip over with the new black canvas.

How was the new clam? Going to be picking up a new one man this year but I haven't got to see the new Stealth Kenai yet. I am leaning towards last years Kenai Pro Thermal, I like the quietness of the quilted cover, but that Stealth caught my eye!

Offline n4cer26

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 06, 2016, 11:53 AM »
Rather Marcum open water transducer for the LX-7......They only had one on the shelf priced at $130.  The employee I  that department to saw me looking at it and told me they don't stock it but a guy had ordered it and died a week later. How he would know that I have no idea.   Anyway,  the box was unsealed so I took it to customer service and they gave me $30 off...... So $100 total.   Pretty good deal!   

Offline 3300

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #7 on: Oct 07, 2016, 09:16 AM »
okay, thanks.
what are the odds for that to happen again.

let us know how you like it when you get a chance to check it out, would ya?

Offline n4cer26

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Oct 07, 2016, 10:21 AM »
Absolutely!   Im guessing one would sooner win the lottery than have that happen again.   Couldn't believe it when I saw it sitting there on the shelf.   Had to put on my reading glasses just to make sure it was the correct Dual beam with temp sensor!   Just lucky!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.