Author Topic: Ice Fishing 2017 Guide  (Read 2107 times)

Offline sig

• Team IceShanty Regular
Ice Fishing 2017 Guide
« on: Sep 29, 2016, 12:26 PM »
 Just picked up a copy of In Fishermans 2017 Guide at my local news stand.  So now to have a plesant afternoon (Retired) looking at all the new gear and seeing if I will have to mortgage the house to pay for it, The leaves are turning here (Kingston) and it`s getting cooler,  come on ice. Time to start checking my ice gear.   So lets her some chatter here about your new ice season plans,
sig sends
Cheers
[img width=218 height=80]http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt331/431-s

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Ice Fishing 2017 Guide
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29, 2016, 01:09 PM »
Looks like two publications

https://store.intermediaoutdoors.com/products.php?product=In%252dFisherman-Ice-Fishing-Guide-Tactical-Gear-2017

In-Fisherman’s new annual Ice Fishing Guide—Tactical Gear covers the tackle and equipment that makes ice fishing productive and fun. Check out the industry’s top picks for the season, and hear from some of the best writers and anglers about what’s hot in rods, reels, lures, electronics, shelters, clothing, and more. Beyond essentials, learn how to trick out your ice ride to the ultimate, discover the latest in float suits, go in-depth into UV and glow factors, hear it here first about the latest trends on the tournament scene, and get the latest tricks and tips! Following this new guide later in the season is our traditional Ice Fishing Guide, which focuses on the most current techniques to catch specific fish species.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Sep 29, 2016, 01:56 PM »
There is another magazine about ice fishing that's from a different company than In-Fisherman but I can't remember the name of the company.  Any ideas of the name?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 2016, 02:02 PM »
There is another magazine about ice fishing that's from a different company than In-Fisherman but I can't remember the name of the company.  Any ideas of the name?

F&W media ...Ice Fishing...don't think you can get it via the internet .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline chummyhole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Sep 29, 2016, 03:40 PM »
Sweet ill have to  go look fornit tomorrow

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #5 on: Sep 29, 2016, 03:53 PM »
Thanks for the heads up guys!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline Woodsman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Sep 30, 2016, 08:21 AM »
Last week Royal Distributing had the fall sale/no tax sale.
Picked up a 2 piece snowmobile floater suit.

Should be more convenient than my current one piece floater suit.

Living proof that "beer builds better bellies"

Offline chummyhole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Nov 02, 2016, 04:33 PM »
Nice suit.   Now you have one go for a swim before it gets to cold.    I need to get my artic armour out and make sure it still  floats.   

All this tactical ice fishing  guide has me working on an auger rack over the hood on my sled.     Next year maybe a full  atv type cargo rack.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.