Author Topic: What new gear are you looking for ?  (Read 1048 times)

Offline waterwhipper

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
What new gear are you looking for ?
« on: Sep 21, 2016, 06:43 PM »
 Well the season is fast approaching and before you know it we will have a lid on the lakes. We are starting to get in some of our ice gear in but it is not out yet as we still need to rework the shop around for the season. The question I have for you guys and gals is what new gear are you wanting to see that you may not find locally. A few new things that we will have soon are the NEW Eskimo Evo 1 and Evo 2 thermal cap shelters , Ion X40 and of course Ion augers.
Not really new but we got asked for them all the time are Trout Magnets  a larger selection of VMC Tungsten Ice Flies.
As always we can order for you just about any shelter you like with good prices . Just tell us what you are looking for and we will do our best to have it for you.

Offline ronco

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: What new gear are you looking for ?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 22, 2016, 07:40 AM »
Where are you located?
The secret to fishing.....fish where the fish are.

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Sep 22, 2016, 08:32 AM »
Where are you located?

In the city of righteousness.
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline waterwhipper

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Sep 22, 2016, 09:03 AM »
we are Colorado Tackle Pro we are located in Colorado Springs  @ 297 S 21st Street in the same building as Anglers Covey Hwy 24 and 21st 719-634-6939.
ATM our Hours are 8 am too 6 PM everyday . Once the ice hits we will be open Sat and Sunday 5 am too 6 pm and Mon to Fri 8 am to 6pm.

Offline Vex-Um

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2016, 12:13 PM »
In the city of righteousness.

Sarcasm at its finest.

You guys have had the best selection of 13 Fishing gear the past couple of years, I always love checking that out. 
Rippin' Lips and Jerkin' Jaws

Offline stinkyfingers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Sep 24, 2016, 08:30 PM »
Chris-- The Milwaukee Fuel setups are the wave of the future even with their limitations. You certainly couldn't compete with the Boxes on the power unit but you might want to investigate which are the best blade sections and  line those up.
Stinky
We're born, we live for a while, and then we die.  Sounds like a good reason to go ice fishing.
                                                               Stinky

Offline waterwhipper

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Sep 28, 2016, 09:20 AM »
Stinky last year we carried the K-Drill and should have them again this year. Also we are moving away from Gas auger altogether and will only have 1 model in stock . We are moving to Battery and Propane. We will have the Ion and IonX for Electric and we can order the Strikemasters for those that want that. For those that still want that 10 inch hole Propane is still a very good option. I do have a SCREAMING DEAL atm on a 10" Nils with a 250 powerhead New with warranty from Nils. This Auger retails for $1000.00 and one of the most popular augers back east. We Have one left from last year so the first $600.00 will take this. This is being sold WAY below cost and is only for in store pick up as shipping for this is just to high.

Offline Vex-Um

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Sep 28, 2016, 11:09 AM »
That is a screamin' deal! Since you brought up nils I think it would be a great idea to stock their convertible hand and drill auger. You can't really get them around here and I bet they would sell like hot cakes.
Rippin' Lips and Jerkin' Jaws

Offline waterwhipper

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Sep 28, 2016, 06:39 PM »
We sold a dozen 8 inch ones last year  and atm I have 1 8 inch Nils trekker . I was looking at my preorder and looks like most of my orders ship about Oct 14th. WE should have most of our main gear out about mid Oct a lot of stuff has arrived but I need to rework the shop to get the gear in. Shelter wise we are going more with Eskimo we have coming Inferno Wide 1 Insulated, Evo 1 and Evo 2 Thermal caps, Six sided popup insulated , Clam Scout Thermal Cap, Shapell 4500 pop ups. And we can get just abut anything you like.  We Carry Vexlars and have a good assortment of them from FL8 too the FL28, Showdown trollers. Just sold our Marcum RT9 touch screen. and should have another one incoming soon. A good selection of Tungsten Jigs from VMC , Custom Jig and Spin, Eagle Claw and Northland. Jaw Jackers are in some Rod and reel Combos .And as always when the Ice hits we will be open at 5 am on Sat and Sundays.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.