Author Topic: Tungsten Jig Assortment  (Read 12463 times)

Offline VanderLaan

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Tungsten Jig Assortment
« Reply #30 on: Oct 03, 2016, 11:41 AM »
That smiley face jig by TnT kills me.
The test of man is not how how far he will go to win, but how far he will go when he has already lost.

Offline justduwe

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Oct 03, 2016, 02:29 PM »
Just ordered some of the TnT jigs. They look awesome at that price point.

Offline VanderLaan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Oct 03, 2016, 08:04 PM »

Me too.
The test of man is not how how far he will go to win, but how far he will go when he has already lost.

Offline Oly

• IceShanty Rookie
  • HEY! Your Bobbers Down!
« Reply #33 on: Oct 11, 2016, 04:59 PM »
FISKAS Wolfram Jigs size 2.5mm to 9MM Gianjig - also now a long shank XL Walleye Series -  great selection at sponsor site FISHUSA.com and LOTS of Local Tackle Shops

We will hook you up and 15% all web orders through October 12th... at yourbobbersdown

Jamie 'Oly' Olson
HEY... Your Bobbers Down!
Tight lines and Heavy Buckets!

Jamie "Oly" Olson

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #34 on: Oct 11, 2016, 06:04 PM »

How did you order them?
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline potatoe

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Oct 11, 2016, 06:27 PM »
my favorite little clam jig looks like a little bug and glows, if he can make that for a dollar I am in

Maggot jig - have caught may fish on that little jig

Offline VanderLaan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Oct 11, 2016, 07:17 PM »

How did you order them?

I called the number on their FB page and was told to send pics or descriptions of what you want to [email protected].  He told me that they are about three weeks from order to delivery.

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #37 on: Oct 11, 2016, 07:40 PM »
I called the number on their FB page and was told to send pics or descriptions of what you want to [email protected].  He told me that they are about three weeks from order to delivery.

Thanks!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #38 on: Oct 11, 2016, 08:37 PM »
So I am just now getting around to making my TnT jig review and I must say, for $1 a piece these jigs are a steal in my opinion. Joe was a great guy to work with and helped me select the colors and assortment that I wanted, plus he is a forum member here! He let me know when the jigs shipped and even got me a tracking number. As far as the jigs are concerned, the hooks are super sticky and passed the scratching the finger nail test. I also dropped the jigs on the counter and floor to see if the paint chipped and it did not. The only thing I have not been able to test yet is how long the glow lasts, as I wanted to buy a proper UV flashlight before testing. Overall right now I would give these jigs a great review and also great customer service with a great price. Again I do not know Joe, and do not have a dog in the fight, just wanted to let people know about a good product and give my review on it. When I get a flashlight I will update on how the glow is! Cheers and Have a good week boys, I saw there was snow in North Dakota today  ;D

Offline GoldenGraham

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #39 on: Oct 12, 2016, 08:17 AM »
So I am just now getting around to making my TnT jig review and I must say, for $1 a piece these jigs are a steal in my opinion. Joe was a great guy to work with and helped me select the colors and assortment that I wanted, plus he is a forum member here! He let me know when the jigs shipped and even got me a tracking number. As far as the jigs are concerned, the hooks are super sticky and passed the scratching the finger nail test. I also dropped the jigs on the counter and floor to see if the paint chipped and it did not. The only thing I have not been able to test yet is how long the glow lasts, as I wanted to buy a proper UV flashlight before testing. Overall right now I would give these jigs a great review and also great customer service with a great price. Again I do not know Joe, and do not have a dog in the fight, just wanted to let people know about a good product and give my review on it. When I get a flashlight I will update on how the glow is! Cheers and Have a good week boys, I saw there was snow in North Dakota today  ;D

Thanks for the info, Ill be checking these out for sure! Cheers

Offline Uncle Al

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • STAND FOR THE FLAG, KNEEL FOR THE CROSS
« Reply #40 on: Oct 17, 2016, 06:38 PM »
Check out BANGGOOD.COM...... BEEN BUYING A LOT OF GEAR FROM THEM LATELY.....SELECTION IS AMAZING, AND PRICES WILL ASTOUND YOU !!!
I'm still laughing about this, BANGGOOD, reminded me of someone from the philippines. thanks for the memories.

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #41 on: Oct 17, 2016, 06:51 PM »
Check out BANGGOOD.COM...... BEEN BUYING A LOT OF GEAR FROM THEM LATELY.....SELECTION IS AMAZING, AND PRICES WILL ASTOUND YOU !!!

Yeah.... IceBalls, unless you have a more specific link I'd call this spam. Searches for "ice fishing" return 16 results, search for "tungsten" returns nothing but cheap Asian tools. Help us out, I couldn't find anything.....

What are you buying there anyway????
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Oct 18, 2016, 05:37 AM »
I just went there. They have a bunch of Chinese fishing stuff made by SeaKnight.

Offline Invader440

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #43 on: Oct 18, 2016, 05:39 PM »
What is the deal with these guys? Everything is so cheap. Poor quality? They look nice in the pictures.

Poor quality, hell no.

Offline OIM

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #44 on: Oct 21, 2016, 06:55 AM »
For me the last 6 or 7 years I have been stuck on the quailty from Sportsmen's Direct thier Heavy Metal Tungsten jigs are also top quaility. Plus many of them are painted right in my home state so that is always nice. I think they start at like .89 or .99 cents.  They have 2mm to 8mm jigs and many styles to pic from.

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #45 on: Oct 30, 2016, 07:14 PM »
Got this picture from TNT jigs today of my order. Order and review should be here shortly. These things look awesome!

They have a nice strong glow to them, what did you charge them with?

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #46 on: Oct 30, 2016, 08:03 PM »
I just wish they had a way to order online. I'd like to get a bunch.

Offline happyheber

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Tie on a Maniac the fish'll go crazy!!!
« Reply #47 on: Oct 31, 2016, 03:25 PM »
text him 269 414 9326  ;D

Offline VanderLaan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #48 on: Oct 31, 2016, 03:42 PM »

See reply #36.  My order should arrive any day now.  Note that I ordered 5 and 4 mm jigs.  the 5mm jigs were $1.50 and the 4 MMs were $1.  Shipping was $5 to central IL.

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #49 on: Nov 01, 2016, 12:00 PM »
With TnT Jigs if you have facebook just send them a message.  I talked with them over a few hours last night and put an order together.  I was very impressed with their willingness to spend time answering all my random questions.  They have a ton of pictures on facebook and he also sent me some for me to choose and is going to throw a couple together that I asked for specifically.  Otherwise he said they often will throw together a group of them for a set amount of money if you're looking for a selection. 

Offline DLB

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #50 on: Nov 01, 2016, 05:42 PM »

I ordered mine thru his facebook page.  Sent him a message and got a response right away.  Asked a couple of questions then took care of business.
You can observe alot by watching.
Yogi Berra

Offline Thearcher1340

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #51 on: Nov 01, 2016, 08:59 PM »
Guys if you go to the topic "jig order" it was my order from TNT jigs like the glow and quality of the jigs, I was worried of the hooks because of someone's comment so I sacrificed a jig with my fingers bending the hook back n forth never broke just bent it so hooks were sharp and good quality.  In my experience with that jigs very pleasant and very very easy to work with. You'll also c my order of jigs I think it was like 116 jigs total was very very pleased guys.

Offline Thearcher1340

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #52 on: Nov 01, 2016, 09:20 PM »

Offline Thearcher1340

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #53 on: Nov 01, 2016, 09:21 PM »
TNT smiley jig above

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē F˙Sh
« Reply #54 on: Nov 01, 2016, 09:27 PM »
Those should make the fish feel comfortable😊

Offline Thearcher1340

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #55 on: Nov 01, 2016, 09:44 PM »
Really ticks them off lol

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #56 on: Nov 27, 2016, 02:27 AM »
Enough to bite?

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #57 on: Nov 27, 2016, 02:33 AM »
What is the deal with these guys? Everything is so cheap. Poor quality? They look nice in the pictures.

Yup all my paint chipped off the jigs I bought from them I would avoid if posible..

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #58 on: Nov 27, 2016, 02:38 AM »

Yup all my paint chipped off the jigs I bought from them I would avoid if posible..

Really? How long ago did you buy from them? stuff looks pretty nice was thinking about getting a few, but if the paint chips off that bad I'll pass........is it a case of not heat curing them?

Offline Fish Boy35

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #59 on: Nov 27, 2016, 03:30 AM »
Lots of good people selling wolfram jigs now. But the original US distributer is Fiskas so I'd say Jamie and Carmin at yourbobbersdown.com deserve your service the most!
I tried sky diving once.....went to Google Earth and zoomed in really fast

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.