Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: Sioux City Scheels  (Read 778 times)

Offline Big Lefty

• IceShanty Rookie
Sioux City Scheels
« on: Aug 31, 2016, 09:08 PM »
The Scheels store in Sioux City has most of last year's ice tackle on display already!  Apparently they got tired of me asking them when it was coming out.

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
Re: Sioux City Scheels
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2016, 11:51 PM »
The Scheels store in Sioux City has most of last year's ice tackle on display already!  Apparently they got tired of me asking them when it was coming out.

I thought they had ice fishing stuff displayed all year.....did they add to what they had out?

Offline Big Lefty

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2016, 06:00 AM »
They don't keep much out year round.  Some chubby darters and rippin raps were about it this summer.  They told me a couple weeks ago that Oct. 3 was the date they were breaking out the ice stuff, but they started putting the tackle out a couple days ago. 

Offline yakker13

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 2016, 06:58 PM »
I was in the Coralville Scheels a week or so ago and they have started carrying Tuned Up Custom Rods. Same prices as online but nice to know if you want one, you don't have to pay shipping or wait 3 weeks.

Offline Trump

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 08, 2016, 09:19 AM »
They had a couple models there last year too..scheels offers a "noodle" rod of their own. I bought a couple 2 years ago.  They have the green and orange tips on them. Awesome rods from little green sunny when fishing is slow up to a 17 pound common carp.  And if you break one just take it back and they'll replace it

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.