The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Stolen Green Light and Jigging rods...  (Read 472 times)

Offline Icemanvt

• Team IceShanty Regular
Stolen Green Light and Jigging rods...
« on: Aug 23, 2016, 02:07 PM »
So earlier this summer, July 3rd, I was fishing on mirror lake (#10 pond) in Calais and I always carry my ice fishing bag with my green submersible light and jigging rods for night fishing and bait fish.  Well it was mid day and had people in my boat so i left the bag on my grandfathers dock so I'd have more room.  Well long story short (yes it was a stupid idea to leave it there ???) but it was gone when I came back so I'd have to say some low life made out like a bandit.  It just makes me wonder what people think when they find something like this and do they even stop to question that someone worked for that and is owned by someone??  I know if I found someones personal rods, vexilar, light, etc. I would feel ashamed to take it.  Anyways, it was a black HT Enterprise Ice Bag with a 24" green led submersible light in it, 2 light action rods.  One has an orange tip on it and the other is a white rod and reel.  If anyone was there or knows anything it would be greatly appreciated or happens to see it this ice season please let me know.

Thanks.
FLAG!!

Offline spot

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Stolen Green Light and Jigging rods...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 2016, 03:20 PM »
Filing a report with the police and game wardens might be worth doing.

Hope you find them. It boils the blood that people will go onto private property and take stuff.
May the fish be with you.

Randy

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
Re: Stolen Green Light and Jigging rods...
« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2016, 04:36 PM »
This state is getting so over run with junkies and scum bags you need to keep everything locked up tight.
Nothing is safe anymore
Sorry for your loss
Champlain
Memphremagog

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.