The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: This might relieve the itch  (Read 908 times)

Offline Jetmec89

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • USAF
This might relieve the itch
« on: Jul 19, 2016, 06:40 AM »
Here's a video of a quick after work trip I took. I wasn't planning on catching much I just wanted to test out the Gopro I got for Christmas and I had some left over shiners from the weekend before. I know it's July but I got a new job and moved to the north shore in March and have been absent from social media. This might relieve the itch some of us have or make it worse idk. haha. I'm new to video logging my adventures but now I'm addicted so expect many more this fall and winter. For all you hunters out there I have a recovery video of my last day muzzleloader hunt too if you want to check it out on my channel. Let me know what you guys think be critical I need to learn more about this recording stuff. Enjoy! 

Grab me a beer woman!!!

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: This might relieve the itch
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2016, 07:49 AM »
Geat video, yep I needed that. Try and talk more. Explain what's happening, kid around a bit. it makes the audience feel like they are part of it.

Offline Jetmec89

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • USAF
« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2016, 08:21 AM »
Ya I'm going to start doing intro's and outro's. Maybe a quick demo or how to before. Thanks. 
Grab me a beer woman!!!

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2016, 08:43 AM »
That would be cool, but just to engage the audience in some way is better than silence and crunching ice. When you are making a video, you are basically telling a story. Most people will tend to watch the same view for about 5 seconds before they start to get bored. As a story teller, your job is to keep them involved.

Offline Jetmec89

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • USAF
« Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 2016, 07:30 AM »
Great advice thanks!
Grab me a beer woman!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.