Author Topic: Clam garage sale  (Read 1168 times)

Offline minnangler

• IceShanty Rookie
Clam garage sale
« on: Jun 19, 2016, 10:07 PM »
FYI.... Clams annual garage sale is this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. Due to work commitments I have never been able to go.
I am off and on vacation this week and am wondering if is worth going?  It's a two plus hour drive so just wondering what deals you
have found in previous years??  The advertisements say closeouts, customer returns, discontinued products etc.   

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
Re: Clam garage sale
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2016, 03:56 PM »
never been there but a few years ago clams website was selling clam 2000 replacement tarps for 29 bucks.that was a good deal.i bought 2 and still have one for when my 2000 needs it years down the road.sold the other one for 60.

Offline gutshot_again

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jun 21, 2016, 04:27 PM »
Never been there either - but I think I got into same deal you did few years back on the clam website.  Picked up 10 strings of LED's for $3 a piece.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Offline trophytaker1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jun 21, 2016, 06:06 PM »
The 10 inch augar would be a good deal but to far to drive

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #4 on: Jun 21, 2016, 07:17 PM »
Never been there either - but I think I got into same deal you did few years back on the clam website.  Picked up 10 strings of LED's for $3 a piece.
yep I bought some of those too and 5 clam seat heaters for 3 bucks a piece.my leds didn't last that long but at that price compared to the regular price it was worth it.i also bought 4 ice armor hats with earflaps for a few dollars also.they had deals on quite a few replacement canvases.now the prices are sky high..

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jun 23, 2016, 11:01 AM »
anyone go this year if so what did you get

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.