New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Shore fishing bass and pike Plattsburgh?  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Miller52

• Team IceShanty Regular
Shore fishing bass and pike Plattsburgh?
« on: May 14, 2016, 10:28 PM »
Hey guys. Usually I'm only on here during ice season but since the sources from people on here are helpful and knowledgeable I figured I'd give it a shot. I am looking for decent spots in and around the Plattsburgh area to catch mainly bass from shore and a pike is always fun to add in as a bonus. Just for the days it's windy and I don't want to be in the kayak since I don't have my boat together yet. Going to try and find some tomorrow but any information is helpful. Thanks

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: Shore fishing bass and pike Plattsburgh?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 03:38 AM »
Miller52 I think you will have more replies if you post this question over on sister web site My Fish Finder. Just like Ice Shanty membership is free and registration is easy. Sorry I can not answer your question.
Steve

Offline RIVERRAT2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • try to fish over 200 days a year,have cut back now
Re: Shore fishing bass and pike Plattsburgh?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 07:14 AM »
Hey guys. Usually I'm only on here during ice season but since the sources from people on here are helpful and knowledgeable I figured I'd give it a shot. I am looking for decent spots in and around the Plattsburgh area to catch mainly bass from shore and a pike is always fun to add in as a bonus. Just for the days it's windy and I don't want to be in the kayak since I don't have my boat together yet. Going to try and find some tomorrow but any information is helpful. Thanks
here is some info on pike,bass up your way
bass.chazy lake,lakechamplain[marsh management area]also pike,,upper chateaugay[wild forest section]also pike,and ----lake alice,bass
hope this helps
RAT
I LOVE FISHING.IT IS A FULLTIME JOB

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.