The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Milwaukee Area Fishing  (Read 798 times)

Offline browning14

• IceShanty Rookie
Milwaukee Area Fishing
« on: Apr 10, 2016, 11:17 AM »
Hey guys,

I am going to be living down here this summer. I am from northern Wisconsin (Price County) and am going to have to adjust to fishing down here. I have never been great lakes fishing but am wondering if there are opportunities from shore. Also, as far as the inland lakes, are there many lakes that have shore fishing available. I won't have a boat down here, but am willing to travel to get my fishing fix.

Also, are there any fishing leagues or musky leagues in the area where I could fish with someone as a team. Feel free to message me if you would like.

Thanks for the time,

browning14

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
Re: Milwaukee Area Fishing
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2016, 12:02 PM »
The lakefront is going t be your best bet. Usually spring and fall are best, but I know guys who fish the break wall down in Milwaukee all season round.

Wed nights Smokies on Pewaukee Lake hosts the Musky League.  Good guys and you can win a few bucks. Pewaukee is arguably one of the best Musky lakes I've ever fished.

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
Re: Milwaukee Area Fishing
« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2016, 11:49 AM »
PM me your phone #. I live in Greenfield which is a suburb of Milwaukee. I can be at the lakefront in 15 minutes from my house.

HIMO
                                                                                                        Wisconsin Iceshanty Moderator
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.