The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 1MOFISH jinxed me  (Read 872 times)

Offline ducksnbucks36

• Team IceShanty Addict
1MOFISH jinxed me
« on: Mar 18, 2016, 11:28 AM »
He'll see this eventually, but he jinxed me.  Said about biting the line to cut it with your teeth and chipping them.  Ive cut my lihe with my teeth for who knkws how long.  Welp, I went to tie on a new blade bait a few days ago bit and guess what? I chipped my tooth...  first thought was "freakin mo fish jinxed me" lol. 

Hope everyone has a good openwater season.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
Re: 1MOFISH jinxed me
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2016, 01:56 PM »
He'll see this eventually, but he jinxed me.  Said about biting the line to cut it with your teeth and chipping them.  Ive cut my lihe with my teeth for who knkws how long.  Welp, I went to tie on a new blade bait a few days ago bit and guess what? I chipped my tooth...  first thought was "freakin mo fish jinxed me" lol. 

Hope everyone has a good openwater season.
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline dominator

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2016, 02:21 PM »

ouch!!!! im not one to say "I TOLD YOU SO" well, maybe being a sinfull man  :nono: but i ve spent thousands of dollars on my teeth abused them from eating rocks to opening beer bottles pre twist off era to chewing fishin line for years,a 50 cent toe nail clipper is worth hundeds of dollars?hope your tooth is an easy fix
GOD BLESS
mo

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2016, 02:30 PM »
ouch!!!! im not one to say "I TOLD YOU SO" well, maybe being a sinfull man  :nono: but i ve spent thousands of dollars on my teeth abused them from eating rocks to opening beer bottles pre twist off era to chewing fishin line for years,a 50 cent toe nail clipper is worth hundeds of dollars?hope your tooth is an easy fix
GOD BLESS
mo
sorry wrong account
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.