Author Topic: Buck and Pigeon  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Shrubs

• IceShanty Rookie
Buck and Pigeon
« on: Mar 17, 2016, 02:55 PM »
       Is it still driveable on these lakes?  Plan on hitting both up tommorow, thanks for any info.

Offline cube3

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Buck and Pigeon
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2016, 10:02 AM »
       Is it still driveable on these lakes?  Plan on hitting both up tommorow, thanks for any info.

I would think Pigeon should still be drivable. I don't know about Battle as I have never ice fished there.

I was on Pigeon last weekend and there was still allot of good ice, not to mention that it has been cool all week as well. Getting on was a bit tricky as it was getting chewed up a bit but after getting on there was no problems. You might want to be careful if heading just south of silver beach point. There were some large netting holes cut and left unmarked. Area conservation was notified so they may have marked them if not they will be quite dangerous now. ie 1/4 inch of ice and a skiff of snow over the top so you might not see it until it was to late.

Water has gone murky in a couple of area's so some springs have been activated I would think.

Offline Shrubs

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Buck and Pigeon
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2016, 09:02 PM »
             Thanks for the info cube3.  Never made it to Pigeon today but for sure heading up with the family tommorow.  Did hit Buck today and it was really slow.  Still battling some bug I picked up at work and after drilling a pile of holes all over didn't have the gas to stay for the night bite or head to pigeon so home it was.  Lots of ice on buck and driving conditions were great.  You could run from one end of the lake to the other with a car if you wanted to.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.