The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Praying for better ice in 2017  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Shawn Breton

• Team IceShanty Regular
Praying for better ice in 2017
« on: Mar 16, 2016, 07:27 AM »
Well despite the crappy ice conditions and the lots of rain iv had one of my better seasons this year catching more fish then I did in the long season we had in 2015. I got to meet some pretty cool people out on the ice this year who helped me out a lot with body's of water iv been fishing for along time and still didn't know these tips and tricks which proved to catch me a lot of nice fish. I wanna thank you Dave "Linguini" for having us up at moosehead I had a friggin blast and plan on being there next year! I wanna thank everyone that was there on that trip for all the help and I wanna thank Dave McCormick for letting me win 5$ off you playing cribbage lol.
I hope everyone has a good off season and catches a lot of fish on the open water.

Offline APJ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • A Jig Rod in hand is worth fish on the ice..
Re: Praying for better ice in 2017
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2016, 11:00 AM »
Its not over yet I still got 7 days to fish next week. We have plenty of ice in the North.. :)
[img       Former-( Air Plane Jigger)

Offline Shawn Breton

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2016, 11:34 AM »
If I had the money I'd be up there joining you but to many expenses to travel that far

Offline chum bucket

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2016, 02:17 PM »
Its not over yet I still got 7 days to fish next week. We have plenty of ice in the North.. :)
Love the Togue/Whitefish pics keep them coming!
Semper Fi

Offline Alex Delarge

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2016, 03:26 PM »
Still vehicle traffic on the FRC lakes. I'll probably wrap it up Easter weekend.
It must be something in the water.

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 16, 2016, 08:27 PM »
Well despite the crappy ice conditions and the lots of rain iv had one of my better seasons this year catching more fish then I did in the long season we had in 2015. I got to meet some pretty cool people out on the ice this year who helped me out a lot with body's of water iv been fishing for along time and still didn't know these tips and tricks which proved to catch me a lot of nice fish. I wanna thank you Dave "Linguini" for having us up at moosehead I had a friggin blast and plan on being there next year! I wanna thank everyone that was there on that trip for all the help and I wanna thank Dave McCormick for letting me win 5$ off you playing cribbage lol.
I hope everyone has a good off season and catches a lot of fish on the open water.

You are very welcome Shawn. It was great to put a face with the name. you are more then welcome to join us next year (I want to see you win more money lol) see you on fish finder  Linguini 

Offline IceMan100

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 25, 2016, 10:22 AM »
Still vehicle traffic on the FRC lakes. I'll probably wrap it up Easter weekend.

Same with me....  we have lots of ice, the should extend the season for us northerners to middle of April!  but we live in the "other" Maine

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.