The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Skis at goodwill now. Gibsonia  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Kingsford

• IceShanty Rookie
Skis at goodwill now. Gibsonia
« on: Mar 05, 2016, 09:43 AM »
Saw 2-3 pairs of skis at the goodwill in Gibsonia. Didn't look for price but I got mine there under $10. They are just inside the door to the left.

Offline NEZ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Good fishing and safe ice
Re: Skis at goodwill now. Gibsonia
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2016, 08:04 PM »
That would rock for a smitty sled.  Made one my self this year.  Had old skis and just bought one 2x6 and one 2/4 and with just a few screws and a rope, cut the drag weight in half…just saying

Offline Jason1817

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2016, 08:39 AM »
Craigslist usually has them as well....prolly not as nicely priced as goodwill though...I can never find them at my local goodwill....I've made 3 sleds now with skis....man the drag is so much better....also this year where I fished there wasn't no snow....I put wheels along with skis on my 1 sled....so easy to pull hahahh

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2016, 10:41 AM »
in another month most people will get ready to ski i see them on rubbish piles all the time free free free :clap: :clap:
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Peccavi18

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Sep 11, 2016, 07:29 PM »
1 set @ the goodwill on Beveraly Rd. in Dormont $25. I thought that was alittle expensive and passed. Hoping to find a set cheaper than that. I already spent my fishing budget on a nils and used 5.6 showdown, if I spend much more the wife will kill me.  How you all finding them in the gargbage, I keep watching. Lol

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Sep 12, 2016, 09:47 AM »
today is rubbish day if i see some ill grab them and post ;)2 ;)2
GOD BLESS
mo
ps find out when mt lebo has rubbish pu and cruise the piles i did it all the time scrappin price too low to scrap with the throw away society i find all kinds of stuff that work or need minor repair mowers will be showing up soon as aluminum lawn furniture shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Sep 12, 2016, 09:49 AM »
today is rubbish day if i see some ill grab them and post ;)2 ;)2
GOD BLESS
mo
ps find out when mt lebo has rubbish pu and cruise the piles i did it all the time scrappin price too low to scrap with the throw away society i find all kinds of stuff that work or need minor repair mowers will be showing up soon as aluminum lawn furniture shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)
and i almost forgot bbq grills with tanks  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: i found 2 full  ;D ;D ;D ;D
GOD BLESS
mo

Offline Peccavi18

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Sep 12, 2016, 02:28 PM »
I got a new high end grill with cover, tank, and some tools at the begining of summer and a Stihl commercial grade weed wacker(fresh gas and it was good as new). Im not ashamed to stop, I live in a nice area and see alot of good condition stuff put to the street. I've just never seen skis.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.