Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: Polar Bird Lifetime warranty on poles!  (Read 1375 times)

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
Polar Bird Lifetime warranty on poles!
« on: Feb 25, 2016, 11:36 PM »
&authuser=0

What do you guys think?
The Polar Bird Team

Offline Doogle44

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Polar Bird Lifetime warranty on poles!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2016, 09:29 AM »
I was pretty impressed with everything I read, and watch on YouTube so I bought one. I ordered it on Monday and it at my doorstep on Thursday.  I very pleased with it, lots of room and very well built.  Unfortunately I won't get to use it till next year.  If your in the market for a hub style hut I feel this is a great choice.

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 29, 2016, 12:58 AM »
I was pretty impressed with everything I read, and watch on YouTube so I bought one. I ordered it on Monday and it at my doorstep on Thursday.  I very pleased with it, lots of room and very well built.  Unfortunately I won't get to use it till next year.  If your in the market for a hub style hut I feel this is a great choice.

Thank you!  We are hoping for more ice or an early ice season for next year.   ;D
The Polar Bird Team

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 01, 2016, 07:37 AM »
They look real nice but there's some things that need attention before I get one. There's no pockets inside which isn't a huge deal, but there's no windows. That there is a deal breaker. I like to be able to watch my tip ups or even just look out the window to see what's going on. Who makes an ice house with no windows?

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 01, 2016, 11:46 AM »
They look real nice but there's some things that need attention before I get one. There's no pockets inside which isn't a huge deal, but there's no windows. That there is a deal breaker. I like to be able to watch my tip ups or even just look out the window to see what's going on. Who makes an ice house with no windows?

I personally think hubs are a joke, but yeah, how can you fish without a window sometimes? 
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Mar 01, 2016, 10:09 PM »

Thank you checking us out.  We do have (2) low mesh pockets and (2) roof mesh pockets within the shelter.  Also, we have (2) small windows that double as vents.  We have received a lot of feedback in regards to enlarging and adding windows.  How current configuration is meant to keep you as insulated and warm as possible.  In future models we may be adding/enlarging windows. 

I personally think hubs are a joke, but yeah, how can you fish without a window sometimes? 

Hubs are definitely not for everybody; however, we offer a very unique and extremely durable design that has proven to be a great contender in the hub market.  We hope to branch out into other shelter designs in time.  Our floor really stands out from the rest of the pack and is a very nice feature if you have not yet used one.
The Polar Bird Team

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2016, 07:01 AM »
The quality of the shell was awesome. The insulation was nice and thick and felt very nice. I was impressed. Definitely needs Windows though. I wouldn't mind a 4t hub. Hubs are great if your with a few guys and sitting on a bite. Makes for good times.

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Mar 02, 2016, 10:19 PM »
The quality of the shell was awesome. The insulation was nice and thick and felt very nice. I was impressed. Definitely needs Windows though. I wouldn't mind a 4t hub. Hubs are great if your with a few guys and sitting on a bite. Makes for good times.

Thank you for the positive remarks.  Its definitely a ton of fun making memories!
The Polar Bird Team

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.