Author Topic: I think I hear the fat lady a singing!!!!!  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Cantgetenough

• Team IceShanty Regular
I think I hear the fat lady a singing!!!!!
« on: Feb 23, 2016, 08:47 AM »
This short season is over for me. Was going to head up to Wisconsin for a day or 2 next week but after reading some of there post I'm hanging it up. Sure hope next year is a bit longer than this year.
Be Safe, Be Smart, Have a Great Time!!!

Offline billebob5

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG
Re: I think I hear the fat lady a singing!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2016, 03:54 PM »
I'm bound and determined to fish Friday-Sunday.  Either Castlerock,, Petenwell or at my buddies cabin around Trego.  PLenty of ice up there, but the 6 hour drive sucks.
Clam Bigfoot 
Marcum
Jiffy Stealth
K-Drill!

Lo the angler. He riseth in the early morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2016, 09:54 PM »
This short season is over for me. Was going to head up to Wisconsin for a day or 2 next week but after reading some of there post I'm hanging it up. Sure hope next year is a bit longer than this year.

What were you hearing about Wisco? I was considering going up this weekend around Madison area. Thanks!

Offline Cantgetenough

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2016, 10:05 PM »
What were you hearing about Wisco? I was considering going up this weekend around Madison area. Thanks!
They are experiencing the same weather we are. You'll need to go farther north for safe conditions.
Be Safe, Be Smart, Have a Great Time!!!

Offline bearlake16

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2016, 10:17 PM »
Get your jiggy on this weekend. Looks like the last of safe ice most lakes even southern Wisconsin have 10-12 in Madison area not the big lakes. But still safe ice on many. Game fishing on lakes ends Sunday. Get it while its cold! Talking 50° on Saturday after this weekend Danger Will Robinson! But that's every time you go on the ice. Good luck guys be Safe.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.