Author Topic: Where to find Frabill Excursion transport cover?  (Read 2656 times)

Offline Beaztie454

• IceShanty Rookie
Where to find Frabill Excursion transport cover?
« on: Feb 12, 2016, 05:24 PM »
I can't find the correct transport cover for a Frabill Excursion sidestep flip over shelter. Bought it at a local Mills Fleet Farm retailer on 02/10/2016 and they don't carry any transport covers.

I did quite a bit of online searching with no success.

I even emailed Frabill directly today and told them in my email that I can not find a local or online retailer that carries a Frabill transport cover (cover model 1623) for my new shack (shack model 6129) and their response word for word was "Try an online retailer."    That was it... Thanks for that brain storm Frabill. In that same email I also asked them what newer model cover could also fit my shack and they never acknowledged that question. Their 4 word email response has me on a bit of a rant here, sorry...

So, if anyone has any leads on where to find a model 1623 Frabill transport cover OR knows what newer model cover would fit my shack I would be very thankful for your help.

Just in case, the sled dimensions are 32" wide, 70" long and 15" from the bottom of the sled lip to the top of the bench seat in the folded down position.

Thanks again guys and TIGHT LINES!!!

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Where to find Frabill Excursion transport cover?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2016, 06:47 PM »
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/frabill-excursion-shelter-cover?a=710602 I would call and confirm...wait for a free shipping code ...sign up for their Email ..
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Beaztie454

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2016, 09:33 AM »
Thanks Diehard, I had seen this but under the photo it has it listed as a recon which made me a bit leary on making a purchase. But as you said I will try giving them a call on Monday to check their inventory. At this point it is as close as I've been to finding one. Thanks again for your help.

Feel free to keep any info coming guys

Offline Sodusitous

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • That hole ain't gonna drill it's self !
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2016, 01:18 PM »
Got mine ftom REED'S
"More is lost to indecision than wrong decision"

Offline jiffy22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2016, 06:47 PM »
Had the same problem.  Could not find one online.  Called Frabill and was told the covers were backordered. No eta on when they would be in stock.  So i picked up a Otter Pro Lodge cover.  Fits perfect and i think better quality than the Frabill. 

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.