Author Topic: Southern Lillie  (Read 781 times)

Offline fishndog

• Team IceShanty Regular
Southern Lillie
« on: Feb 09, 2016, 12:13 PM »
Got around to check some spots for ice. Berry, Wewaka, Pond Brook, and Alberts coves. Looks like ice but it's not! The edges and at some locations shore to shore are nothing but floating slush! Its gonna lock up with the temps staying low during the day and overnights. Don't rush out there! Next week perhaps. I'll let y'all know when and where I go. Be safe!  :thumbsup: Nice meeting you NEF! Anybody fishing  Ball Pond? Hows the Kent ponds?
Enjoy, Be Smart, and Tight Lines!

Offline fishndog

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Southern Lillie
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2016, 06:39 PM »
Thanks for the feedback all! I'm just tryin to help out! I know spots are gold but there is room for one more.

Offline x182dan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 10, 2016, 09:06 AM »
Thanks for the feedback all! I'm just tryin to help out! I know spots are gold but there is room for one more.

I for one always appreciate it since I work 6 days a week time is limited to drive out and check all these spots.  I know of a couple spots on lilli that were safe before the warm spell hopefully more spots will be safe soon too.
Catch and Release!

Offline NorthEastFisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 10, 2016, 09:49 AM »
Nice to meet you! School let me out early again today, verryyy tempted to find SOMEWHERE just to jig today. I'll stay posted if I do as well.
Team CT 203
YouTube Channel: NorthEastFisherman

Offline fishndog

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2016, 02:06 PM »
I am going to try Alberts Cove Friday or Monday. Where i checked down the hill from the State access lot it was about 4" they are letting water out so be careful if ya do venture out!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.