Author Topic: Lodging in Cascade area?  (Read 639 times)

Offline SteveM

• IceShanty Rookie
Lodging in Cascade area?
« on: Jan 27, 2016, 04:51 PM »
I'm new to Southern Idaho and looking for a nice place to stay in the Cascade area that won't break the bank.  Don't need anything fancy.  Any ideas?  Also, what else is there to do in the area?  My wife is not interested in fishing but would like to come a long for the ride as long as she doesn't have to fish.  Thanks.

Offline hooknhunter

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Lodging in Cascade area?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2016, 05:05 PM »
Bears Night Inn has always been nice enough for me, and reasonably priced.  I think they've changed the name fairly recently and I'm not sure what it is now.

It's nothing fancy, but it's always been clean, affordable, and easy to get into except on the busiest weekends. 

Okay, I decided to look it up, and it looks like they go by Cascade Lake Inn now.  Not sure if they've changed prices with the name change.

Offline k2muskie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2016, 05:12 PM »
Birch Glen.  Great place...the love anglers...we highly recommend

1 (208) 382-4238

Offline Hardwater hunter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2016, 07:56 PM »
Birch  Glenn would be my suggestion for sure

Offline PACKFAN-UT

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Retired AF,Nam Vet, VFW life member, Wis. Native
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2016, 10:07 PM »
The wife and I would recommend the Birch Glen Inn as well, Parking is not bad with a trailer if people park correctly. Finding a place to eat in the evening if you come off the ice late can be a bit of trick unless you don't mind sandwiches or pizza. Being an American Legion member I should have used their facility as they had special dinners on Friday and Sat. night while we were there, but kind of rough parking with a trailer on. The people at the Birch Glen are a very friendly bunch and will treat you right. :icefish:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.