Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: Spirit/Boji  (Read 15160 times)

Offline drakevh

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Spirit/Boji
« Reply #90 on: Feb 26, 2016, 09:28 PM »
Also, anyone looking for someone to fish with tomorrow? I'm planning on going solo but wouldn't mind some company. PM me

Offline Fish Butcher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #91 on: Feb 27, 2016, 07:24 PM »
Bite was slow where we were today. A lot of sorting. Best part of the day was watching the bald eagle,on the ice, in front of us rooting around for ice fisherman forage.

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #92 on: Feb 27, 2016, 09:51 PM »
Bite was slow where we were today. A lot of sorting. Best part of the day was watching the bald eagle,on the ice, in front of us rooting around for ice fisherman forage.

You fishing the clear water? I was fishing clear water and the bite was on fire
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #93 on: Feb 28, 2016, 03:20 PM »
Was out on Spirit this morning.  Started ice sailing the wind was blowing so hard.  Only put up with that for about 45 minutes.

My last trip of the season.  Time to put all my gear away for the year.    Decent Prices on Shelters at Fishermans Factory Warehouse.   $345 for Clam Nanook.
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #94 on: Feb 28, 2016, 03:50 PM »
Yeah, I went outside and thought about anybody unlucky enough to fish today.  Miller's and little Emerson might be ok but anywhere exposed would have been tough.
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #95 on: Mar 06, 2016, 09:42 AM »
Anyone making it out still? I was out Friday and Saturday. Did really good Friday on Emerson for bluegills. Tried Spirit Saturday off Marble. Took me awhile to figure out what they wanted. Once I did I was catching every one that came by. Then the clouds rolled back and the fish stopped moving through. Moved back to Emerson and picked and chose a nice bunch of blugills. My last fish was a beautiful nine+ incher that was a perfect way to end the season.  I could take a day off this week but don't think I will.

Offline Fish Butcher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #96 on: Mar 06, 2016, 11:30 AM »
Anyone making it out still? I was out Friday and Saturday. Did really good Friday on Emerson for bluegills. Tried Spirit Saturday off Marble. Took me awhile to figure out what they wanted. Once I did I was catching every one that came by. Then the clouds rolled back and the fish stopped moving through. Moved back to Emerson and picked and chose a nice bunch of blugills. My last fish was a beautiful nine+ incher that was a perfect way to end the season.  I could take a day off this week but don't think I will.
YES!

Offline Fish Butcher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #97 on: Mar 11, 2016, 09:48 AM »
If you want to know what is happening at Okoboji chime in and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #98 on: Mar 11, 2016, 05:04 PM »
Has the car sunk?

Offline Fish Butcher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #99 on: Mar 11, 2016, 05:26 PM »

Offline Bates

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #100 on: Mar 12, 2016, 07:04 AM »
Looks like rescue did some training yesterday at or near the car. I think they pulled it out. Got bored watching the camera zoom in and out at the wrong times.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.