Author Topic: Lodging near Crane Creek  (Read 798 times)

Offline Moldman52

• IceShanty Rookie
Lodging near Crane Creek
« on: Nov 26, 2015, 05:46 AM »
Fellow Fishers, The wife and I are planning an ice fishing trip this season as was wondering if there is any lodging near Crane Creek. We will be coming for Michigan. Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks
Wishing You All Straight Shooting, Tight Lines and a Limit of Fun

Offline Duuber

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Live to Fish; Fish to Live
Re: Lodging near Crane Creek
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2015, 09:46 AM »
I would suggest looking into Camp Perry Lodging;

The Camp Perry Lodging and Conference Center is run by the Adjutant General's Department, State of Ohio. We are located on the Camp Perry Military Reservation, on the shores of Lake Erie, near Port Clinton, Ohio. The Lodging and Conference Center overlooks beautiful Lake Erie and is an ideal location to hold an all-week conference, a one-day workshop, business meeting, wedding reception, or any gathering of friends and associates. Our facility is capable of accommodating groups from 10 to 500. If you have any questions about the Lodging or Banquet Reservations, this website should answer your questions. If not you can call us at (888) 889-7010 or email us at [email protected]

The following is a quote from another web site:
'I stayed there last winter, it has very nice lodging at a reasonable rate. Reserved a transient room, room had a bed, cabinet, TV with cable, small kitchenette with fridge, you share a bathroom all for   $40 bucks . Access to the lake was easy, take your ride off the trailer and away you go, no fighting for a parking spot. I'm really surprised they didn't make this move sooner. I guess as long as you rent a room your still good though, it's worth it!'

Another suggestion is: www.mageeeastmarina.co m. This marina is only about two miles east of Crane Creek and I believe they rent camping trailers for ice fishermen and women.

Hopefully this will give you a couple of options.

Regards,

Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.